Sexual healing sub recommendation

I feel you understand me.

Thank you bro truly.

1 Like

I couldn’t help it

5 Likes

He probably knew about KB more earlier than any of us.

3 Likes

Thanks for the needed laugh mate :joy:

3 Likes

Khan without a doubt

1 Like

In general, my recommendation is to run an alpha title (Ascension, AM etc.) to build a solid core, an emotional healing title (SE, LBfH etc.) to get rid of the source of your vulnerabilities, and a seduction title (S&S, PS, Wanted etc.) to experience positive things with women that will propel the whole process a lot.

On top of that, being vulnerable when courting women is extremely seductive, provided that you have the former in check.

That’s an excellent alternative to what I suggested but it’s an advanced title and it could cause a lot of reconciliation in you, therefore, I would start with more basic programs like those aforementioned.

2 Likes

I know what you feel that you need something big to target this huuuge problem you have. but honestly even if no other titles existed and you stick with this stack for a long while i just can’t see how you will still have these issues. anyway my advice is PrimalSeduction/Wanted.

1 Like

I remembered right after I asked. I forgot to delete the post

Are you listening to KB?

1 Like

no sir

Thanks for all the suggestions.

In a heavy recon this weekend - will let all this feedback percolate for a while before next year.

Fire said this about sex mastery many moons ago but I would think the newer versions of sex mastery still applies. I plan to run sex mastery at some point to deal with sexual shame and shame of my sexuality

3 Likes

I too am practicing Semen Retention and I also HIGHLY recommend Khan Black St1. I personally would also recommend Dragon Reborn St1 as well, but not everyone can handle both at the same time without recon.

If I were in your shoes I would do Khan Black St1, Dragon Reborn St1 (if I could handle both at the same time) and Love Bomb for humanity. I cannot think of a better stack to heal, especially your deepest core sexual and emotional traumas. I would stick to this stack for at least three months then move up to st2 with both Khan Black and Dragon Reborn and then move Love Bomb to GLM.

Welcome to SubClub!

3 Likes

That might be a bit much, but maybe what I need to do in time.

I’m sure a few years from now I’ll be running 3 customs or something lol.

Imagine Khan St4/KB St4/LBFH
Then Wanted or WB/S&S/Sex Mastery
Then RICH/EoG4/Mogul

Or some crazy shit like that.

I’ll get there in time

Just pulling weeds (healing) and planting seeds (reprogramming/action) for a while, slowly does it.

I think next year it’ll be Ascended Mogul, LBFH, and KB.
After KBSt1 for the first 4 months or so, I’ll evaluate and see if I want to continue with KB (and maybe replace LBFH for wanted or somesuch), or just go with AM/LBFH/Wanted or PS.

Dragon Reborn and Khan Black might be a bit much - on the other hand, that’s sure to reach in and really dig out the weeds, so I can create a new life on receptive soil.
It’s also 100% focus on healing and sex, but I also need to be building in other areas of my life. For example, I don’t have enough money to eat the rest of this month… that says something about my financial situation that I need to work on.

At some point I’ll want to go through most of the multistages/hardcore products, then start building customs with their Stage 4s. Just a case of building myself up gradually, being consistent, doing the inner and outer work necessary and focusing on long-term growth.

It really says so much, that so many subs can hit these issues from so many angles.

I mean, that also would seem to tick ALL the boxes mentally, emotionally and physically. I am spoiled for choice.

1 Like

+1

Total Breakdown is digging into my sexual trauma with full force.

Already rewiring my brain away from negative dopamine sources like drama or PMO to the desire to actually connect with women and expand financially.

LBFH/Emperor haven’t been nearly that helpful in that regards.

I think of Khan for the brain/subconscious and Khan Black for the body/energychannels.

6 Likes

You runnin khan 1 solo?

No, with LBFH/EoG1.

But the results I´ve mentioned above, started with running Khan1.

1 Like

So I’ve been putting some thought to how to go about this whilst keeping balance with my other goals.

I had even been considering running KB alongside Khan for a total breakdown and rebuild - my gut is crying for this - but then I have worry it will be -too- much distraction from building my wealth up.

Maybe a bit heavy for a relatively new user… lol.

I think the following would serve as a good plan for 2024.

Emperor / Khan Black / LBFH(can swap out as needed)

Emperor - This seems to fit me better than AM. I am working on my own solo business, I do not work for anyone else. I have no ranks to climb up in. I have only my own income stream/s I am building. Building my strength and confidence/“alpha”, fitness, wealth, attractiveness, discipline and drive. I notice that also emperor’s objectives include “attracting and manifesting romantic partners” as well as “Improving your seduction and sexual skills - perform better in bed, improved sexual stamina”. So there is some overlap there for improving my romantic life.

Khan Black - 3 months or so per stage, maybe longer on the initial stages. Deep sexual healing and advancement, clearing trauma. Wellspring of masculine power to fuel both my healing, attractiveness and Emperor’s objectives, whilst aiding me in my nofap and spiritual practices.

LBFH - Self-Love is the greatest medicine. A healer and balancer.

Third Slot (LBFH) can be a little loose and situational according to what is needed, however I’ll likely keep it with LBFH at least for the first 3-6 months. But if, later in the year, I feel I need to adjust this to my circumstances or move more into greater action with women or business, then I can use (e.g. Diamond/SMX, S&S, Wanted, RICH). This will help support my goals as the year goes on and also allow some satisfaction of the ‘shiny object syndrome’ (though tempered with consideration) without deviating from Emp/KB for the full year.

And just stick with this plan for 12 months while taking action for growth.

Actions include:

Wealth - Working on my business and networking with my mentor and coaching group - making this my main focus, putting in 4-8 hours a day, 5-6 days a week, making sure to join at least 2 coaching calls per week.

Romance/Sex - Maintaining NoFap for a period of time until I see signs of progress around ED, then moving into male enhancement, stamina training, and exposure therapy, aka. meeting women and dating. LOL.

Fitness - Regular lifting sessions at the gym and starting Muay Thai/MMA at a local gym. Yoga.

Mental Health - Regular bodywork and meditation, whilst learning more on these topics to teach in the future.

Purpose - Synergising the bodywork/yoga/sexual material I’m practicing and learning about, with the online business material I’m learning atm, to create my own brand in the future. In-person classes, online courses, coaching etc.

This should give me enough to chew on for 2024, clear some cobwebs, build foundations, and put me in a better position to then run through Khan/EoG in 2025.

Or maybe just go with my gut instinct and dive in to Khan/KB and go slow with it for 12-24 months? Heh. I do feel a gut-level urge to just tear everything down and rebuild from the ground up.

2 Likes

LBFH/KB/Emperor looks good, I’ve also thought about running this. But if your gut already tells you to tear the old foundation down and build a new one, I’d listen to it. Don’t fall into fomo, the subs will still be there waiting for you in a few months.

Just keep pursuing and actualizing your goals while you’re at it.

2 Likes