Sex and Seduction v2 Information

To my defense: threesome was with russian girls :slight_smile: if I had something with turkish girls Iv rather be…ehhh, you know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So is your first language Russian or English?

The subliminals are in English. I always wonder exactly how subs work when someone has been “programmed” from birth in a language other than that of the subliminal?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure most people on this forum aren’t native speakers of English.

Possibly. I think it raises an interesting question, though. If you are a non-native speaker of English is your internal dialogue in your native language? I am not saying subs would not work, but I wonder how reprogramming using subliminals might be different for someone who was raised from birth hearing, speaking and thinking in English in contrast to someone who has learned English at some point and maybe even still spends much of his time speaking and thinking in another language?

Just musing upon how the process works.

1 Like

If subliminals contain simple words, not American constitution declaration: “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness” then I think my subconscious have a chance to understand :smile:

3 Likes

Speaking about the use of words, I wonder whether switchwords have ever been used in subliminals. They seem to bypass the subconscious much more easily.

There are two things that I think might be responsible for my quick success with Emperor:

1. I ordered my very first subliminal when I was a teenager off a classified ad in Rolling Stone magazine about 26-27 years ago and have listened to more subliminal and self-hypnosis tracks than I can remember since then. Some were good, most were junk, but I learned to be patient and temper my expectations. I don’t any buy into any phony techno-babble about optimal engines and primus engines and fucking whatever, so I’ve learned to relax and let go, hope for the best and do my best. When I started listening to subliminals I was too self-aware about them, constantly trying to tell my subconscious to hurry up and obey me already. And I don’t have to produce subliminal tracks to know that that’s not the right way to use them.

2. The other is that I’m a good deal older than a good chunk of you. I am 45 years old. I was a fucking wreck when I was younger. As a teen, you name it, I had it. Oneitus, terrible self-esteem, social anxiety, performance anxiety, approach anxiety, just any and everything that could hold a young man back, I was it. And I wish I could point to some “aha!” moment to help the younger men here, but I didn’t have some great epiphany, I just gradually evolved into the man I am today. When I tell people that I used to be extremely shy, they don’t believe it. I couldn’t even make contact with people as a teenager, I looked down always. I was terrified of asking girls out. I’d think about how deeply ashamed I’d feel when they said no. Today, I love getting numbers, It’s like a game and I’m good at it. So whatever shit is holding you back and sabotaging you, I already dealt with a lot of it years ago, so when it comes to getting rid of those self-defeating beliefs, I have a decade or more head start on most of you.

So I 100% believe that all of you will reach your goals if you keep listening and take action, but depending on your life experiences, past trauma, etc, it might be 6 or 12 months or even longer.

4 Likes

@Yardbird you sound like me although I am 50 years old not 45. I purchased my first subliminals probably twenty years ago with the hope of attracting attention from women. I think the audios , especially in the last four or so years have helped me slowly begin to heal the boy inside me and become a more mature adult I obviously have a ways to go but I feel like I’m infinitely more self aware than I ever have been. My issue has always been getting myself to stay with something for a long period of time which is why I decided to commit the next year to Emperor Ex and Limitless X. A year may either seem like a really long time or not long enough depending on your perspective.

1 Like

That’s a huge problem with people on subliminal forums. Switching one subliminal for another every couple of months, always looking for the next magic pill. And years ago I did internet marketing for a few years and had trouble sticking with one thing. That’s why now I’m committing to my current plan to just Emperor and Limitless until I get there.

3 Likes

I am doing the same thing. Running X versions of both Emperor and Limitless until I get where I want to be and probably beyond. It’s my fault I am where I’m at currently and I don’t want to be in this situation ever again

3 Likes

So we’re getting SSv2 today? I’m ready. I’ve slept well. My brain is rested and ready to receive the subliminal’s messages with an open heart.

Can’t wait! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yep. It’s in the final stages of being built. :wink:

4 Likes

Is the build for SSv2 similar to Limitless X, or a totally new type of build?

Same as Limitless X.

1 Like

Sex & Seduction v2.1 (w Aura) Ultrasonic is now available. In about 15 minutes, you should be able to download it from your account. Everyone’s download count has been reset. If you are having trouble, reach out to us at [email protected].

Also, apologies to those who have e-mailed support and is still waiting for an answer. The holidays slowed down production quite a bit, but we will be responding to ALL support requests tomorrow.

Also, @Fire and I are pleased to announce that we’ll be adding a new product line to our catalog. We’ve been secretly working on a new type of subliminal / self-development tool that will supercharge our existing products, as well as function as a standalone method of internal growth. And, best yet, this new line of products will be available on both SubClub PRIME, as well as individual purchase. More details will be available very soon, as we’re still finalizing the product, but we’ve reached the point where we know the product works, and we know it’s viable. :wink:

7 Likes

This sounds AMAZING. I am looking forward to it!

@SaintSovereign excellent news… Am I right in saying this new product will function as a catalyst when run in tandem with existing products ?.

2 Likes

I listened v2.1 for just one time and can say that it feels very strong and intensive. As strong as Limitless.

Saint, and when Masked version be available? These days I’m mostly outdoor, so can listen silent version only at night or day then at home.

And one more question: UNLEASHED or X version is planned for 2.1?

1 Like

I agree. SSv2.1 feels much stronger and more intensive than UNLEASHED.
I left it yesterday night running with Limitless X. After 5 hours of it, I couldn’t take the intensity anymore so I woke up and turned it off. However, when I went to try sleeping, as I was in the daydreaming stage, I noticed I was practicing some pickup techniques on some imaginary girls in my mind.
I hope that continues!
I feel SSv2.1 is so intense, it is better if I stick to daytime listening.

2 Likes

Also, compared to previous SSv1, SSv2.1 makes me feel thirsty all the time. I don’t know if that has anything to do with building up the aura.

Just to clarify things, could you @SaintSovereign and @Fire give us a few hints about what we can expect from the new Aura module?

1 Like