Set & Forget Question

Hi

For the Set and Forget. Do you guys just leave it on your phones - even when there is outside distractions, even when the phone is in your pocket etc?

Or are you wired with headsets?

1 Like

Wearing headset for ultrasonic subs is not encouraged.
And also when I do the set & forget method I just let it play in my phone even when there’s outside distraction.

1 Like

When you go out - do you hold your phone or keep it in your pocket?

1 Like

As for me, I put it on regardless of outside distractions. When going out, I put the phone’s speakers upwards outside of the pocket so that the sound is able to reach my ears.

1 Like

When I’m at work, I just leave the phone on my desk. While driving, I put it away. It’s set and forget, the concept is that you’ll get enough exposure just by going about your day.

1 Like

I rather revive an older topic than start a new one with the same topic so here goes…

One question I have had for the longest time is how much the effectiveness is reduced when you walk away. Oftentimes the scripts are meant to be listened to contiguously. In other words, if I listen to 15 minutes of a track, then walk away for 10 minutes and come back to listen to the rest of it, there’s a gap. How would the mind piece things together? Would it “drop” parts of what it heard because it can’t make sense of it? Would it try and piece things together from listening to it multiple times?

Knowing the answer to things like this also becomes relevant to figuring out how the subs affect other people that have intermittent exposure.

4 Likes

I asked this previously but didn’t get an answer.
I take it - since its set and forget to just let it run from where I stopped.
Anyway it will be in multiple cycles.

@Fire @SaintSovereign - your thoughts?

1 Like

Honestly, there’s no way of knowing. We just know that “set and forget” works when you do it properly - - and that’s turning the subliminal on and just letting it run as you go about your day. The script is built in a way that one loop equates to multiple exposures anyway.

4 Likes