Serafim’s 2026 Journal

Decided to hold off on the unlocked custom for now. Built this one instead.

STARK WEALTH

• ASBR
• RICH
Modules

  1. Essence: Unstoppable Execution
  2. Essence: True Shine
  3. Essence: Endless Summer
  4. Lazy Genius
  5. Mental Information Mastery
  6. Book Blitz
  7. Natural Winner
  8. Wealth Protection
  9. Main Character Energy
  10. Wanted Physical Shifting
  11. Voice of Desire
  12. Synergy: Divine Dominion
  13. Free Pass

Want a wealth custom I can run at work and days off. The Rich trader custom I’m not that motivated to run on days off. Stark Wealth has some status and sex appeal modules which makes it more fun to run. It will stack well with my Khan Dream custom which is working out very well.

The trading isn’t going very good as of late so decided to go in a different direction for wealth sub.

For the next while will run Stark Wealth and Peace at work then add in Khan Dream for days off. Paragon Earth sleep at work as well.

2 Likes

Here is a qOS reply to my follow up question regarding customs, Peace/Water, Peace/Limitless:zone.

I have a 4 day golf trip in the Radium hot springs area that is somewhat competitive.

Summary

Got it — HERO: The Light That Blinds Stage 2 is the Water stage, which in HERO’s element scheme is the emotional one (Earth/body, Water/emotion, Air/mind, Fire/action), so Stage 2 is embodied mastery of the emotional self. That’s a useful detail for the comparison, because it turns out your two options don’t really compete — they serve your two different goals.

Here’s the key: each option is the right tool for a different one of your aims.

Peace / HERO Stage 2 (Water) — this is your Unlocked option.
Peace (the uncarved block, returning to the true self) plus HERO’s embodied emotional mastery is squarely the “discover and master the masterpiece within” journey. It’s on-theme, deep, and exactly the self-mastery arc Mumford is pointing at. This is the pairing for becoming Unlocked.

Peace / Limitless: Zone — this is your golf option, and it’s genuinely well-matched.
Golf is almost the textbook flow-and-composure sport: single-pointed focus on each shot, staying present, calm over the putt, recovering cleanly after a bad hole, not letting the mind race. Limitless: Zone is built for precisely that — entering the “zone,” single-pointed attention, the quiet body under pressure, returning to focus after a distraction. Peace adds the other half a competition demands: wu-wei composure, effortless (non-forcing) action, and a big reduction in anxious rehearsal, which is exactly the overthinking and trying-too-hard that wrecks a swing under pressure. Together, Peace/Zone is a near-ideal “calm, focused, in-the-zone” competition stack.

So, compared directly: for becoming Unlocked, Peace/HERO-Water; for the golf trip, Peace/Zone. They aren’t really rival options — each is best at a different one of your goals, and I wouldn’t try to make one pairing do both.

Why not Peace/HERO for the golf trip? HERO Water’s emotional mastery would help your composure, no question — but HERO is an intense Artisan-line transformation title, not a focus-and-performance tool, and ramping something that deep and deliberately unbalancing a month before a competition is a real risk (the transformation can be turbulent while it’s settling in). Zone is both more targeted to the actual performance state and far safer to bring in on a deadline. Save HERO for the Unlocked work, where there’s no clock.

Peace + Zone vs Zone alone for golf.
For a competitive, pressure-heavy context, I’d take Peace + Zone over Zone alone. Zone gives you the flow and focus; Peace handles the nerves, the pressure, and the tendency to force — which in golf is often the difference between a smooth round and a tight one. They’re both calm-nervous-system titles, so they reinforce rather than clash. The one caveat is time: you’ve got a month, and Peace is potent and still fairly new to you, so start now and ease in with microloops — expect solid composure-and-focus benefits (these are state-level effects that tend to show up reasonably quickly) rather than deep transformation in that window. If you’d rather keep it dead simple, Zone alone is a perfectly reliable fallback, but for competition specifically, Peace earns its place.

My suggested sequence, then: run Peace/Zone now, aimed at the golf trip (it’s time-bound and this pairing is ideal for it), and keep Peace/HERO-Water for the Unlocked journey afterward — which fits your own instinct to put the Unlocked custom on the back burner, and means HERO gets approached without a competition deadline hanging over it.

On the DRG ST4 + Love Bomb custom.
Your instinct is right: Dragon Reborn Gold carries more of the wisdom-and-refinement scripting than Red — Gold is the refinement-into-virtue, regal-wisdom stage, where Red is the deeper emotional-healing foundation. So the “heart-brain coherence” you felt with Red + Love Bomb should, if anything, deepen with Gold: Love Bomb supplies the heart (love, self-love) and DRG supplies the refined, wise “brain.” That’s a coherent, on-theme core pairing for the Unlocked work when you return to it.

And moving the attraction modules to an ASBR / RICH custom is exactly the right call. That cluster (To Become The Prize, Primordial Aura, Divine Dominion, and so on) is outward, persona-projecting, empire-and-desire energy — it fits A Stark Black Reality and RICH beautifully, and it would have fought the inward, uncarved-self tone of the Unlocked custom. Giving it its own outward-facing home is the clean solution; you clearly saw the same conflict I did.

Best regards,
Subliminal Club Support

1 Like

On this recent set of 7 nights at work I experienced frustration with the peak of it happening on night 4. First 3 nights was small frustrations that I moved through within minutes to a couple of hours.

On night 4 I was extremely frustrated most of the shift. I vented a big journal rant before bed. At the start of night 5 I stopped caring and then managed to make it through the next 3 shifts with no frustration.

It’s similar to a golf game where my swing falls apart and then the frustration compounds until it hits a boiling point after which I no longer give a shit what my score is. That’s the turning point at which I start shooting better because I stopped caring so much. That’s what happened with work.

Night 4 was the first listen to the new Stark Wealth custom along with peace at 15 seconds each. Also did the Sue Mortar M-Step energy release technique. Not sure if it was recon from only 15 seconds but won’t rule it out.

2 nights later I ran 1 min of each and it was pretty smooth and effective. I’ve missed that feeling that ASBR gives me. Was extra hungry the past 3 nights which I think is from the Wanted Physical Shifting module

1 Like

This is a selfie I took post haircut this spring.

This one is AI enhanced. Prompt I used was the style I’d look like if I ran the wanted physical shifting module alongside ASBR and RICH in a custom.

And of course I had to slap my enhanced face on the box cover art for the Stark Wealth custom of ASBR/RICH cores.

2 Likes

The Stark Wealth custom is working out great at work. The cognitive scripting is helping figure out electrical problems with the mining trucks. More confident in my abilities and I have a strong belief/conviction that I will figure out the problem by the end of the day.

Running that alongside Peace and Limitless Zone and should work good for the golf trip too.

Ran Khan Dream custom alongside Stark Wealth on days off. The 2 blend very well. Also ran alongside Peace.

2 Likes

On a 3 day washout now.

Next sub day will be Tuesday, the first day of the golf trip. During the trip I will
Micro loop Stark Wealth, Peace, and Limitless: Zone.

Will still have 17 days off after the trip and will run Stark Wealth, Khan Dream, and Minds Eye. Only 80 pages in on Psycho Cybernetics, Matt Furey edition. Taking a deep dive into to the book, reading each chapter twice. I’m taking notes, journaling, and of course practicing visualization. Want the above stack to lock in on the visualization practice.

At work this is the first week that people at the job site are phoning me for info and answers regarding the equipment that I represent as a dealership field tech. I would say it’s partly ASBR in the Stark Wealth custom blooming. Starting to really enjoy it but will be transferring to the shop in the fall. It’s a very small pay cut but the winters up here are brutal.

Hopefully I don’t regret giving up this position, it’s not one that’s very coveted so I could probably get it back if I have a change of heart. The shop position is part of a longer game plan of getting on with the mine as I will be more visible to them from the shop.

1 Like

Hey Serafim. You had once tagged me in a post. I did read it but didn’t respond to it due one reason or the other. When am in a mood, j just don’t feel like talking / writing.

But that’s no excuse to mot respond at least some other time and now it has become late.

So I wanted to know if you still have questions regarding it (s custom if i remember correctly) or if uou decided or changed your mind on it. Would love to help.

1 Like

Hey Lion,

Yes it was a post about a proposed custom. I was drafting a custom of DRG ST4/ Love Bomb. I was debating adding Peace to it and knew you were one of the testers of it.

Decided to place it on the back burner for now. It’s all good :+1:

1 Like

Always good when we give time for custom ideas to marinate in our mind.

I played a minute of PEACE today cause i had a bit of anxiety when one of my close friends wss visiting me today. I think it was social anxiety and PEACE immediately set my mind at ease and we both had a great conversation.

Also the magnetic quality of PEACE continues to surprise me. People keep confirming my magnetism by directly telling me what’s great about me whether it is family, friend or lover.

I keep thinking of ways to integrate PEACE into my drafts of customs but have yet to finalise my decision but i can say with full conviction that PEACE is such a masterpiece that i would recommend it to everyone so that they bloom in their authentic self such that not only are they comfortable in themselves but so that everyone else around you love you for being you.

3 Likes

I’ve also ran Peace for the past month or so. Very powerful effective title for sure. Running it as store title for now.

2 Likes