Sensations on chest, head and back

Why do I feel sensations on the head, chest and back when listen to subliminals? Khan, Libertine. @SaintSovereign

Thanks

Most likely, it’s the auras projecting, but I’d need you to describe the sensations you’re experiencing.

Tickle in head.
Tickle, heat and feeling to cry in the chest/back.

Good or bad feeling? If it is bad… that means you may have reconciliation. If it’s a good feeling than it may be due to the Auric components, or something else which we have yet to determine.

1 Like

Could be kundalini :slight_smile:

I think they’re physical, no pain.

I thought something of that. That my chakra heart is being unblocked. What do you think @SaintSovereign?

I’m playing Khan + Libertine myself
and I thought it was helping move
kundalini. I had an awaking experience years ago so I know what it feels like.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve experienced the same thing on Libertine. Warmth in the chest, spreading to the limbs and then a hit of profound euphoria.

3 Likes

Should I start with Libertine V1 or Libertine V2?

1 Like

From what I’ve experienced, and what more and more others seem to say also…it depends on your goal.
Libertine Ultima V1 is all about instant attraction/lust (and I can confirm)

V2 seems more about a grounded sense of being which can help with actually building relationships.

SaintSovereign has been soliciting feedback from people in the more recent posts of https://subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-libertine-ultima/5010

You can see there the contrast. Saint has mentioned this feedback is going to shape V3’s production.

1 Like

eventually once they have many version and the feedback everyone would just pick which is best for them at the time, this will be great hmm am thinking multi stage sub vibe but on ultima level , i know it not but whatever lol

I continue having these sensations in just Khan and QL without Libertine!!

1 Like

Im listening my 1st loop of my new custom, containing Khan st4 and the warm tingling sensation in my chest area is very strong and pleasant.

Ive also had that feeling with Alchemist, Sanguine Ultima and probably a couple more subs that I cant remember now.

The feeling feels exactly like when I feel anxiety, except for the “little detail” that is pleassurable.
Maybe when I anticipate something “bad” I get this feeling and call it anxiety, but when I anticipate something good, I call the same feeling something else.

2 Likes

For me it’s pressure in the chest, sometimes like a sharp knife in my gut, coursing anger when on emperor
And sometimes like a wide hammer in chest and sometimes in the throat are.
It’s like dominance establishment.
When I see a new person it’s like that.
But not always. I dunno, just depends on the situation
Do you it’s an anxiety attack or the auras?