Seeking reassurance - concerned mind

Ha ha Good one @DarkPhilosopher
I meant all the reviews here are because of their work .
Yeah you are right rest Fire knows what magic he is putting inside scripts and how many words it has crossed !!
:grinning:

3 Likes

If this were your first time asking such a question, it’d be fine. Unfortunately, you have a history here. You outright tried to extort free subliminals out of us because it took us two days to swap out the titles you purchased with the ones you wanted, claiming you didn’t understand what you were buying (something we NORMALLY don’t do in the first place, but we were feeling generous). You also ran to YouTube and other websites, commenting on videos and lied on us, claiming we cheated you out your money. After all that, you evaded your ban, started a new account and proceeded to tell @DarkPhilosopher that you were going to “give” one of the titles you bought to a friend, which is essentially piracy.

And after seeing all of that, we STILL allowed you stay here. This is not a situation of you having an unpopular opinion and people jumped on you. At this point, we feel you’re attempting to deliberately hurt our business, and we’ve had enough.

6 Likes

Eh, IMO if it’s a matter of personality, the rival’s one is worse. He’s always blaming his customers and pretending his products don’t work because they are “too powerful”. Same excuse for years. The guy’s always ready to scold others but never reflect on himself, and he never does what he tell people to do.

At least (so far) we don’t have that kind of BS here.
I am happy with both SC subs and their way of doing things. You better enjoy it while it lasts.

4 Likes

Now if only there is a sub that can teach me not to hesitate and put money down as soon as someone states they will not post anything else, since they will inevitably go back on their word, edit their earlier statement and post again. Oh well, I will get it someday.

And yes, that’s me being insensitive and sarcastic. I usually draw the line at irony. But since you opened the door, I’m willing to venture into sarcasm for a tiny bit.

How about we do this? Your next post will be a journal. Since everybody agrees on two things: you need to take action to support the subs and you won’t know if the subs are helping until you start documenting your life. Heck, I get less results compared to people that journal daily.

The subs want to help. The people want to help. All you need to do is let them.

5 Likes

I don’t know what this TerminatorT1 is all about. Saying he feels like walking on eggshells whenever he posts something here. This is one of the most supportive online forums I’ve ever been. Other forums have folks that are extremely sensitive, sarcastic and downright hostile. It must be all in his head.

5 Likes

Exactly! Subliminals, whether here or found elsewhere, are tools. It is always up to the user to decide how to use them. If, you try to use a screwdriver to pound a nail, you will not progress much. Probably even go as far as saying that the screwdriver is useless and complain that it is useless. Same with subs. If you think it wouldn’t help, even if you listen to it 24/7, it wouldn’t have enough effect to say that it really worked.
In my experience, subs can open doors. However, it is up to you if you want to go through them.

4 Likes

If the subs don’t work, ask for a refund, leave it alone and move on with your life.

I honestly don’t get the effort of trying to cancel someone, because of a minor, easily solvable mistake.

And @SaintSovereign, you’ve been way too generous over this. If someone sets out to intentionally destroy my business, they will be cooked.

2 Likes

I’d love you if could point out where in the above post was I being negative?
Why would u get into some negative dramas with a customer, be it past,current or future? You might think, well it’s one customer, however, the one customer can always return and promote your product by word of mouth. Sounds like the quickest and most effective marketing tool, plus completely free. You see, you have a lot of dudes here with toxic attitude and creating a toxic vibe in this forum. I would NOT encourage these vampires if I was in your position. If y’all wanna block me, then so be it. Your call.

The only encouraging and positive reply here. Cheers

To clarify, I did not open another account to hide my identity. I did it in order to buy another subs and stay in the loop with new developments etc. To me that is actually sth positive.

There is a certain irony in investing as much time and effort as you do in order to tell people on a forum to get a life.

I look at this thread and imagine how I can make light of some of the comments like suggesting to Michel that maybe Saint is a vegetarian and would not cook anybody. You look at it and call it all toxic.

Might I suggest you follow your own advice and take a break from subliminals (or SubClub in particular) for a while, rather than spending your time writing replies?

3 Likes

You’re right, Michel wasn’t very diplomatic. But neither were you. To go on the offensive only makes it worse. A lot of people here have positive experiences with SubClub and will defend this place if they feel you’re attacking it.

Sarcasm is hurtful, I try to stick to irony. Enough to sometimes point out the flaws in people’s logic or show them that their words come across as more powerful than they think. And if you go on a full-frontal attack on me, I do my best not to lose my cool and just let it slide. That, in my opinion, is behavior becoming of a pseudo-staff member.

I’m sorry this forum didn’t give you the support you needed and I wish you the best on your journey. May you find a better forum to call your home.

3 Likes

I will not allow insulting - I deleted the less polite replies. I am also closing this thread.

@TerminatorT1, I will be suspending you for a week. Next time it will be permanent (with no chance of evading).

Use this as an opportunity to better yourself and advance your potential. I do not want to see such replies again, and I expect you to start a journal to document your growth when you’re back.

8 Likes