Seeing numbers ONLY while on subs

I started seeing numbers since I started with YT subs.

Currently I’m seeing mirror numbers only… 01:01, 02:02… 09:09 through the day.

I don’t see then on rest days which is fascinating.

Why doesn’t anyone have a difinitive answer to whats happening here?

Please don’t tell me to use google, I don’t wanna half assed, half cocked explanation prolly by some teenagers.

Also what are your experiences and when did it start?

Sorry I know this is not an original topic.

Thanks

You’re good mate.

I think these numbers are supposed to be a type of synchronicity indicating the subliminal is working and you’re on track.

@Malkuth would you please chime in? I think you are more deft about this than me.

I’m not saying you have to use Google; but you could use the search function right here on the discussion forum.

Beware of definitive answers.

These are two of my favorite definitive answers from highly intelligent people.

Anyway, if you haven’t yet closed this message in exasperation, here’s my observation and intuition:

Whether we use, as our explanatory principle, Angels, the Cosmos, the Synchronistic Principle of the Mind, the Pythagorean Sacred Geometries, or some other beloved construct; the fact remains that people who have embarked on a journey of self-knowledge, transformation, and attunement seem to quite commonly begin seeing repeated numbers.

Now there is not even one phenomenon in this existence that has been definitively and conclusively explained. (I challenge you to find even one.). BUT, one thing I can say is that ‘Number’, as a construct, is essentially a system of concepts for identifying and communicating about PATTERN.

Number is, in other words, the language of Pattern. Patterns in time, in space, of change.

As such, while I won’t pretend to have the Master Paradigm that contains all other paradigms; I can say that the experience of encountering repeating numbers with increased frequency probably indicates that a person is in a condition of increased alignment and attunement with the patterns of change that exist all around us.

It’s a confirmation, to some degree, that something Special and Meaningful is happening that is larger than only ‘my own imagination’.

If you want more practical or detailed directions than that…uhhh, then Google ‘Angel Numbers’.

(wanders off muttering)

4 Likes

Lol, I read this at 5:55 pm xD

1 Like

See why I wrote that?

yes i find and see numbers and mostly when I am aligned
define alignment
I see 555 ,333 1111 2222 those are the most that I see I see also 1144 too much
but again there is that the most easiest and clear description of why these numbers appear

1- most of us don’t have resistance to numbers appearing to us its neutral relationship not a love and hate relationship .
2-second it’s about focusing attention to this phenomenon then it’s happening every were
I imagine doing this with a resistant goal (like women, money etc anything you find a love-hate relationship
3- besides those topics are loaded with different beliefs that make it harder to hold and live that reality in contrary to numbers appearing or any topic you find abundance of either its (information, things,people, etc

I have been seeing repeated numbers every day consistently for years. 111, 1111, 222, 333, 555 and a few mixes are very common for me to see. It is increased on subliminals, but I have been seeing them since before I knew of subs.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments on this man!

1 Like