Seductress and EOG

I am loving these. I’m feeling so confident and powerful and attractive. I’m moving forward, expanding my personal business and my love life. Im attracting clients and dates! This is super fun. I have been doing each for a month. :slight_smile: I’ll keep ya posted.

I am drawn to listening to these, and they feel so good while I’m listening. Honestly, I feel I can conquer the world.

14 Likes

This sounds like an awsome combo. Looking forward to your updates

How is everything going

Hi everyone! It’s been awhile. I love these subs and I just got heartsong and diamond as well. All ZP I just need to be sure I’m not doing too much all at once. I have built my own business this year, have dated some very fine people and am in the best shape of my life at 59. More to follow!

5 Likes

:muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :muscle:t6:

Hi! It’s been awhile. I dont often make time to read up over here. I have a total of fourteen subs from you guys…including 4 in EOC and 4 in Alchemist. I love al of them. Here is what I do, which is crazy, but I enjoy pushing it. I’ve been blown wide open spiritually all my life. I developed a healing program with a friend we call Quantum Rewiring. So, using that on myself, I listen to all 14 in one day.
The first time I did it I was very emotional and weepy. I wrote everything down that was bothering me and I worked it out. The second day I felt 1/3 as mopey and weepy. I worked my system again. The third day, I felt great. So now I do all 14, or as many zero point as I can fit in day.
So emotionally and mentally I feel wonderful. Now what I’m noticing is that my material reality has been yanked around a bit…so I’m working that now. It’s ok,
yes, who need the yank in 3D reality, but I see the subs working. And I dont want to wait for a perfect transition to my new life. Bring it! Yow!
This is not a recommendation, just reporting in. I’ll let y’all now how I do with my 3D yanks, lol…I see the minor chaos as creating a new life and situations for me sooner.
Yeah, crazy!

4 Likes

And thank you for all you do. I love it. Love my new life. I’m an awesome badass.

2 Likes

And to go real full retard, I just got Ascension for Women and Limitless Executive

Full list:
Seductress
EOG
Alchemist
Dreams
Diamond
Love Bomb
Heartsong
Ascension for Women
Limitless Executive
RICH

:-))

2 Likes

thank you for asking. I love my life!

1 Like

Please do not mix Subliminal Club products with other products.

Please limit yourself to 3 programs, one loop each, twice a week to be conservative.

14 programs in one day is risking overload.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

14 in one day - :astonished:

Surely there is stonewalling happening…

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m back. Yes, sometimes I like to make a mess and then learn. All good. I’ve changed my ZP stack to the ‘correct’ plan and I’m doing Seductress, Heartsong, and Diamond. Two on one day, a rest day, one on another day, and a rest day, for 21 days. I’ve been at it a week now and I feel wonderful. I was already feeling pretty fantastic, but I feel more euphoric this week. Thank you all for your support.

I have read most of the articles at this site, and have a question: Do I stick with one stack for multiple sets of 21 days? I know I might want to stick with the same stack until I feel I’ve reached where I want to be. But, can I switch out stacks every month? Or stick to a particular stack?

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere and I missed it.

Say, Diamond, Heartsong and Seductress for a month, then
Alchemist, EOG the next month?

Thank you! :-))

3 Likes

Ah, look what I just found!

2 cycles is recommended. 3 cycles is best.

(Each cycle being 21 days + 5 rest days)

LOLOLOL ask and you shall receive.

5 Likes

Hey just to answer this question…

You can change one sub from your stack every cycle.

Cycle 1: seductress, heartsong, diamond

Cycle 2 can be….

• seductress & heartsong
    Or
  • diamond & heartsong
    Or
  • diamond & seductress
    Or
  • seductress & Heartsong & any other sub
    Or
  • diamond & seductress & any other sub
    Or
  • heartsong & diamond & any other sub
    Or
  • any 1-title (solo) stack… including but not limited to the 3 subs in cycle 1

Thank you! Im repeating the exact stack for now, and I plan to do it three times. :slight_smile:

I’ve experimented with listening to all my titles in one day & I’m still here

3 Likes

How you doing now?!

What’s your latest stack?

Hi!

I did that a lot over the winter. I was so excited by all of them I wanted to do them all. I was a little weepy a day or two each month, but had wanted to just bring it on. I have meditations I do, etc, to heal myself.

But when I heard on these boards that your subconscious can STOP or get stymied somehow when you throw so much at it, I decided to try it the subclub way. So I am doing 3 loops of Seductress/Heartsong/Diamond the right way, with a rest day. They say less is more, so I trusted subclub (hey, its their creation, heh).

I feel so awesome and have so much confidence. Whether I have a partner or not, I love being a goddess and acting like one. I seriously am all that. So I have been doing well!

I am over the moon about Helen of Troy and Khan Black, so I think my next 3 loops will be Mogul/HOT/Khan Black. Yess! I begin 14 JUN!

And, I’m 60! Ha! Forget HOT, I’m Aphrodite… :heart:

Liz

4 Likes

I’m definitely following the sub club way again.

It was fun experimenting but definitely muddied the waters a bit for me. Too much exposure left me sort of in orbit.

I almost quit subs all together.

Glad I didn’t though.

My current stack is Genesis/HoT/Love Bomb.

I just finished listening and let out a big cry. Not sure why though. This stack has me feeling all the feelings.

1 Like

Wow! I am thrilled for you. Glad you didnt quit. My third loop ends soon and my next starts 14 JUN, so I wait with baited breath. I am also an entrepreneur and will build that, but love and beauty comes first. I love beauty: in nature, cars and human beings.

Please let me know how you do with HOT, and your whole stack! :slight_smile:
Cheers!

Liz

2 Likes