Secret of becoming Bulky

its not a puppet :wink:

1 Like

I don’t wanna get TOO TMI (redundant I know) but one time, the wife was sucking me, and as I got closer to being done, I just “took over” and said “Hold on. I’m gonna finish inside you.”

And that was that. You just gotta realize that you are the BOOM in the ROOM. Live and breathe from that mindset.

2 Likes

Yeah I know that. But thats not the aim of the write up. I want to get bulky that’s all.

1 Like

Sorry for sidetracking with the motivational rah-rah stuff. I just saw that you ran the hell out of Wanted and aren’t getting what you want. I don’t think Wanted has as much healing as other titles. Which is why I brought it up.

If you keep up with Wanted, I’d consider something like Regen or Rebirth to help Wanted work even more.

EDIT: Actually: Wanted+Rebirth+Regen in that order would be the best stack for what I’m describing. If there is anything in there getting in the way, Rebirth and Regen will get rid of it, and Wanted would help you bulk up even more if that’s your main physical desire.

When I was in the private testing for ZP, I (and @Invictus I think) got weird random sensations in the abdominal region.

Saint confirmed that that version of Wanted was directing its physical shifting to whatever was our idea of needing the most work. I can confirm my abs are what bug me the most. Or the fact they’re covered up by fat lol.

I think Wanted would help a lot if you help it along with some kickass healing subs.

1 Like

I understand but I noticed women don’t see me serious because am not big even when I approach them.
Maybe I need to level up my social game.

1 Like

I ran Regeneration solo for 2 months before running wanted.

I know nothing about Emperor Fitness. It’s never really crossed my radar before. But if anything would help with the actual bulking up part, I’d think that’s the ticket.

You could rub Emperor with Wanted and it would help, or go with Emperor fitness and go through all the stages.

2 Likes

That’s what she said

1 Like

I think I made a big mistake here. I trying to play a victim position here. Blaming my body for my incapability with the Feminine game. I just remembered GAME OF THRONES the dwarf man Tyrion Lannister. He short and small but he still has game with women more than most people in that movie.

This is just a limiting belief I always tell myself when I comes to women game. I have to accept this fear bt and to work on it.

5 Likes

Pls what do you mean? Which ticket?

That’s the way to go

You are probably going to be stronger than her even if she is bigger. Especially if you’ve been hitting the gym. Some guys gain a lot of strength without gaining much mass. Just how it is.
Focus on adding reps and weight and the size will come at its own pace.
If you want to force the issue, you have to take in a TON of calories. There are some weight gainer products out there for that. That strategy is really not good for your health though.

You just do it. Act like you’re stronger than her and if she wants you to fuck her, she’ll go with it and love it.

1 Like

there is no secret bro, just time and dedication.

try spartan if you’re lacking the grit

Eat boar liver. It naturally contains an anabolic steroid, called nandrolone.

1 Like

This is where conscious guidance comes in.

I suggest you educate yourself on what it is you wish to do. Don’t just guess; all the answers you seek are available to you. Use them! I would start by reading Bigger Leaner Stronger.

I would also advise you completely immerse yourself in bodybuilding. Watch people on YouTube, follow them, see what they’re eating, how they’re training, what supplements they take etc.

You need to have a degree of obsession.

You can also find programs online and follow them to a T. Don’t overthink, find one and commit to doing everything it says. Do this, and you will get results.

I like Alexander Cortes; he has a lot of good programs. AJA_Cortes on Twitter.

Best of luck man💪

2 Likes

Maybe you should run some alpha titles along with something that has a direct influencing aura like Libertine or Love Bomb.

Emperor Fitness is an excellent program.

Include Ascended Chamber at the end of your stack, and watch your results multiply.

1 Like

Most YouTubers come up with supplements and products that are extremely costly. Some don’t even work!!

Key word is some. Stick to the basics like Creatine, multivitamin and fish oil.

1 Like

If you have such limiting beliefs i recommend you run Wanted and Rebirth and nothing else. Otherwise, you will lose yourself in a recon nightmare.
Go to the gym, Wanted already has physical shifting that helps with muscle.

Later, after a couple of months, add Ascension or Primal.

1 Like