Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

The true purpose of watching horror movies is to catch all the references in Scary Movies.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Haha now Iā€™m seeing exact times

7:00 7:30 8:00 8:30 9:00

Iā€™ve got pretty crazy customized NSE stack so who know how the mind processes lol

Note: there is nothing in NSE that directly aims to cause these - NSE is remarkably simple (yet you need the know-how to pull it off).

If seeing numbers helps you heal, understand something deeper within or outside of you, in theory it could. But again, not something thatā€™s directly in it.

If anything, it seems most likely to be a result of focused, continuous thought.

11 Likes

I was seeing 11:11 and other sequences like 222, 333, and 444 before sub club. In case some out there are theorising this is brought about by the subs and start a new conspiracy. Letā€™s not get distracted by numberā€™s and be following them (as interesting as they may be) and losing track.

3 Likes

Yeah not most important thingā€¦ what matters is things change and get better in your life if you stick to a stack long enough and take appropriate action.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
With the New Limitless, that derives its name only from the adjective of being without any limits, will there be objectives outside of QL?

Will it deliver results, that canā€™t be reached with listening for QL longtime?

3 Likes

Are there already ideas for an Ascension for Women upgrade?

A Primal with feminine bent would IMO be a good idea. A strong foundational sub, comfortable in your own skin, eradicating social anxiety, impostor syndrome and other blockages, not giving a f***, protection scripting etc.

2 Likes

You think this is going to make Limitless an archetype subliminal?

1 Like

I donā€™t know.

Looks like the calm before the drop is startingā€¦ :cricket: :cricket:

4 Likes

Yes, there will be.

11 Likes

At the moment itā€™s in the early stages of consideration/development.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve had periods in my life(before subs) where I would see an insane amount of numbers like that- 11:11, 12:12, 3:33. I also read about the idea that we filter out all the ordinary numbers we assign no special significance to, but that did not explain the sheer amount of it in specific phases in my life, or the amazing amount of coincidences attached to them.
Nevertheless, Iā€™ve never found a satisfactory explanation for them and to my knowledge, they do not really get mentioned before the rise of New Age literature or at least early 20th century magick orders.

I suspect that as a feedback response to what is going on in our consciousness, they hold very individual meanings for us, and therefore it would be difficult to derive one-shoesize-fits-all generalizations from them. Like dreams, we would have to slowly learn about their significance for us and what they might reflect.

4 Likes

There is this thing called coincidence. Not everything has meaning. It just is

3 Likes

Are there any plans for making Ascended Mogul, the Executive or Limitless Executive into a dedicated sub for those wanting to rise through the corporate latter?

This is exactly what I was thinking last night. I never started seeing these repeating numbers until I attached significance to them, and once I removed that significance, they began to subside. I suspect that since the NSE is attempting to manifest daily experiences of progress, since repeating numbers is the easiest way to indicate this to you, once you attach meaning, you begin to see them more.

For me, since beginning daily Qigong practice, I start to look for wayward thoughts and then subsequent energy flow through my body as I consciously clear that thought, and thatā€™s exactly what began to happen.

18 Likes

@SaintSovereign How does NSE work with QL? By learning experiences?

Same way the others do. I would expect manifestation of experiences that accelerate your ability to learn, or helps you mine your own emotions regarding your cognition. The perfect books showing up in your life, the perfect situations or realizations. It is simply bringing out the best of whatā€™s already within you and optimizing it.

19 Likes

How about subsconscious absorption of information around us? For example, a conversation between two strangers sitting next to me in a restaurant that I was not really paying attention but which actually contained information that would assist me in my learning?

Can NSE present such experiences in the context of Limitless and QL?

2 Likes

The NSE does not specify the experiences, only that they are extremely positive and fits your circumstances perfectly. You are the one who ā€œmanifests,ā€ the NSE itself is merely an influence to suggest that you seek out these experiences and discover who you really are.

14 Likes