Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

What would a custom.of sanguine +love bomb+heartstrong+chosen be like @SaintSovereign

Is it because of quality increase like moving 1080p to 4k :rofl:
Also would you consider an function to it that you visualize success automatically?
Like when you put your mind at backpedal (when you walk/relax/space out etc.) you find yourself visualizing your desires coming true/completing your goals etc. (if this function is not already there of course)

This might possibly be a nice module too:
New Romance Visualisation Module
New Money Income Visualisation Module

etc.

1 Like

This makes me to chime in here. Iā€™m quite avid for the musical sub.

From April to July last year I was running an UA/RM/MEye custom but it hit me with some rather harsh recon and I figured that itā€™s coming from RM because this sub as a major title gave me the same kind of unease.

UA/RM/MEye:

Module #1 Ultimate Artist Core
Module #2 Renaissance Man Core
Module #3 Mindā€™s Eye Core

Module #4 Ultimate Music Producer
Module #5 Virtuoso di Musica

Module #6 A/SPS: Hearing
Module #7 All-Seeing
Module #8 EGO ADSUM
Module #9 Everpresent
Module #10 The Single Point

Module #11 Unlimiter
Module #12 Subconscious Flow
Module #13 Joie de Vivre
Module #14 Natural Winner
Module #15 Harmonic Singularity

Module #16 RAIKOV
Module #17 Potentiator
Module #18 Productivity Unleashed
Module #19 Machine: Action
Module #20 Machine: Rest

I also thought that three cores might be too much, although I had the notion that MEye should be a rather light core. Anyways, I rebuild my custom in September without RM:

UA/MEye:

Module #2 Mindā€™s Eye Core

Module #3 Ultimate Music Producer
Module #4 Virtuoso di Musica
Module #5 Voice Master

Module #7 All-Seeing
Module #8 EGO ADSUM
Module #9 Everpresent

Module #11 Masterā€™s Coordination
Module #13 Dance Mastery
Module #14 RAIKOV
Module #15 Harmonic Singularity

Module #16 Joie de Vivre
Module #17 Natural Winner
Module #18 Unlimiter
Module #19 Productivity Unleashed
Module #20 Machine: Action

This custom is a constant part of my stack since last September, mainly with Khan Black.

Now I was contemplating a renewed version of this custom with the NLE and some minor tweaks, putting the aspect of productivity more into the background and emphazising intuition in regards of musical expression, mostly when playing with others. The UA/MEye coustom really helped me to nail down my practice routine and I even had fun while practicing for long hours (joie de vivre!) but I was missing the creativity/intuition aspect that I hoped I would get from RM.

UA/MEye_v2:

Module #2 Mindā€™s Eye Core

Module #3 NLE Core

Module #4 Ultimate Music Producer
Module #5 Virtuoso di Musica

Module #7 All-Seeing
Module #8 EGO ADSUM
Module #9 Everpresent

Module #11 Masterā€™s Coordination
Module #13 Dance Mastery
Module #14 Voice Master
Module #15 RAIKOV

Module #16 Joie de Vivre
Module #17 Natural Winner
Module #18 Harmonic Singularity
Module #19 Unlimiter
Module #20 Intuition Enhancer

Eventually the uncertainty about new releases during November throughout January kept me from changing anything and Iā€™m quite happy that I took my time at the sideline and watch how itā€™s going to unfold during the NFTW season.

So Iā€™m really looking forward to a newly written script probably taking the best out of UA and RM.

@SaintSovereign do you think, the new major will cover what I tried to achieve with my custom or is there still room for a customization?

1 Like

When will Relevation of the Heavenly :peach:Peach :peach: be announced?

5 Likes

In my country peaches are not ready until may-juneā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

You are a fruitarian

1 Like

ā€¦peacharian, to be precise.

4 Likes

8j2tpv

4 Likes

The ā€œworstā€ part is that SaintSovereign is a musician and lyricist himself. This is going to be awesome.

The fact that this sub is going to be released speaks volumes as Saint himself will be listening to it. Can you see? SC must be really close to cracking the code or so it seems.

2 Likes

Wow really?!

Im not a dude, buddy lol. :rofl:

1 Like

HYPE. I think Iā€™ve said it before but when I first came to subclub the title that I resonated most with was Ultimate Artist. I had never seen a subliminal that captured the struggles of being an artist on an emotional level and at your core more than that title. It really spoke to me and said something special about this company.

9 Likes

1 step closer to RM: Content Creator! For now I am content with my ASBR custom.

6 Likes

Whoop Whoop :raised_hands::sunglasses::heart:

1 Like

I guess the old parable of ask and you shall receive really is trueā€¦

So hyped for this one!

So close to becoming a Junior Alchemist on this forum. Now I could have wrote a ton of shit posts to get it 2 years ago, but thatā€™s not how I achieve things. I enjoy the journey here at Subliminal Club, getting to grow with everyone and be on the edge of my seat for something that makes my life happy. Thanks amigos.

Alsoā€¦

Not For The Weak :muscle:t5::fire:

Now For The Winner :trophy:

11 Likes

Itā€™s a journey bro, glad to see you grow as a person also :wink:

I just love the new NSE tech, I have so many clicks on it.

2 Likes

Already using the prototype. Unfortunately, I wonā€™t get a chance to use the production version one much, which sucks because Iā€™m REALLY enjoying this one.

11 Likes

Shifting your goals once you release it? Meaning youā€™ll be on a diff stack without a music production focus?