Aw shit!
This song is hauntingly beautiful
Cool name seductress dark 
I am hoping another title comes along with New PS tomorrow
Yesssss! Thank you!!
So just one drop tomorrow then on to 2024?
there is a saying on the internet āthe best predator is the one who pretends to be a preyā it seems this is the way Jessica Dark will do ļ¼ā¦honestly ļ¼I am quite interesting to meet a woman like thatā¦and not for the sexā¦just to meet her and spend some time with herā¦tap into her energy field and psycheā¦.you know ļ¼just for the name of science and the search of lifeā¦. 
Or better yer, the one who is the prey but can easily turn over the dynamics and become the predator. Based on my experiences⦠and especially now, on TWTP
And what could your Christmas wish be?
Such a beautiful song. Lyrics and music both.
Sheās Seductress Dark
Sheās come to ensnare
Whether on a whim or on a lark
Sheād even do it for a dare
Men be prepared
And boys beware haha
Is there a timeline on when the new Limitless upgrade will drop?
But Iām stacking KB with WB
, I love being chased.
KB WB & PS are not clashed because of KB?
I agree. In my personal journal, I rename Khan Black to Khan Energy KE for myself 
I canāt wait to read the copy. I might want to run this a bit just to get the motivation back to approach again as itās really low.
And nle is not out yet so can try this before making my custom
I used to love combining daredevil, wanted and primal, But never had primal seduction in it
Khan Black NSE upgrade is on my wishlist. Wonāt be for a while, I know, but a man can dream
I feel like this one might come earlier than you expect because everyone say itās one of their favorite subs and Saint love it, Itās the only thing he runs.
He was a Wanted guy she was a Seductress girl
The song is definitely much better than āLast Christmas I Gave You My Heartā
and could become a new longterm Christmas hit. I also like the voice.
All I can say is that as soon this product is released, my standards and requirements for women will rise exponentially. Because now no woman will have an excuse to not be appealing anymore.
The women who claim that they are not like other women, will finally have an opportunity to put their money where their mouth is.
If she is not running Seductress Dark ā āSorry boring girl, I am not interested in you. There is no greater story that I could experience with you.ā 
Updated KB would be the best Christmas gift
imagine the guys who wait for Stark, HoM and EoG that were last updated during transit from ZP v1 into ZP v2, not even into ZP v2 Max.