AI clearly needs to develop culture
Stark Black âThe Book of Shadowsâ
In short: it is new and unexpected.
SC- Where We Create Meaning
After looking at the finished script for PS 2023, the one who was diligent enough to move through KB will really love stacking KB st. 4 or st. 1 with it.
No
KB is about cultivating sexual energy
PS is about seduction
Why is always regarding KB always mentioning stage 1 and stage 4?
I saw this many times, that some programs combined with KB 1 or 4 would be something insane.
What is wrong with stages 2 and 3?
OMG!
Now I am super mega hyped!
All the stars are aligning in my favor 
I have an intuitive idea what that new aweseome thing in the new PS could be, considering that you have mentioned particularly Stage 1 and 4 of KB

âŚbut not gonna mention my idea it here publically since it might be a trade secretâŚ
Not just that. But alsoâŚ
âŚsexual healing on all levels
âŚtransmuting that energy for other purposes
âŚboost manifestation
âŚboost auras
âŚenergy body health
âŚphysical body health
âŚboost creativity
âŚboost attraction
If KB ever were to be rebranded (wonât happen, but I would love to see KB spinoffs, derivates, its own line of product) KB should be called Force of Life. Because thatâs what it is.
Great now you make my choice between custom with wanted or PS even harder XD
Less than 24 hours
On the first day of Christmas,
@SaintSovereign gave to me,
A teaser of ZP3âŚ
On the second day of Christmas,
@SaintSovereign gave to me,
new seductress,
and a teaser of ZP3âŚ
On the third day of Christmas,
@SaintSovereign gave to me,
three customs,
new seductress,
and a teaser of ZP3
Confirmed: SEDUCTRESS DARK. Coming early 2024. Hear the single now â let us know your impressions and thoughts!
Seductionâs dangerous when shadows fall,
But Iâm not scared of darkness, at all.
Let him believe heâs captured my heart,
And Iâll play along, perfecting my art.
And when the lights fade away,
The things youâll do to get a taste
And if I die before I wake
I pray the Lord his heart wonât break
Seductionâs dangerous when you canât believe
In something higher than you and me
Iâm like a drug, you canât resist, itâs scary
Seductionâs dangerous when you canât believe
So whereâs your faith in the greater story
Where love is pure and true and strong
Not the one where the taste of dark rules all
Seductionâs dangerous in war and peace
Where your heartâs a pawn and my love is a tease
Iâll hang you from the edge of my tongue
Let every word I say bring you closer to god
And when the night claims the day
The things youâll do to stay awake
And if we slip into the deep
I pray the Lord his heart to keep
Iâll create an illusion
Iâll say a little prayer
Iâll tell him I love him
But he wonât even care
Heâll turn a blind eye
Close his eyes to the truth
And the middle of the night
Iâm coming for you
Because seductionâs dangerous when you canât believe
In something higher than you and me
Iâm like a drug, you canât resist, itâs scary
Seductionâs dangerous when you canât believe
So whereâs your faith in the greater story
Where love is pure and true and strong
Not the one where the taste of dark rules all
called it 

edit: okay maybe not on the second day of Christmas but stillâŚ
Technically you didnât lol
It says confirmed early 2024
I wonder if they are going to drop another module pack ⌠something based on seduction or upgrade some of the romance modules that are already out
Havenât listened yet.
Read the lyrics first.
And letting them live and breathe for a little while.
Those are good lyrics.
And true.
A bit of profound wisdom for the perils and the promise of the path of Seduction.
Lessons we have to learn over and over again