Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

I read this as Steel Thongs and I was just sitting here confused for a hot second

9 Likes

Me thinking when all my subs will get the NSE treatment :thinking:

3 Likes

Your work flow sounds wild and intriguing. Having a set plan, having a breakthrough, then quickly pivoting. Also your breakthroughs are freaking awesome!!! Total legends.

5 Likes

Awesome.

I’m running Emperor until the end of the year, on a washout now until Monday.

New Emperor and Khan Black… this is going to get interesting!

Big thanks to Saint and Fire for dropping this.

5 Likes

Oh man…… the stack of the beast

5 Likes

Drop #2:

And we’re off for the night. Dream big, and NFTW.

33 Likes

Iove you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thank You for releasing it so early @SaintSovereign! :pray:

3 Likes

Hoping to see khan and stark soon

5 Likes

Aw my guess of Limitless was close. It was Quantum Limitless.

This works for me too as I have QL. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

@ouroboros lets to!! You running this?

1 Like

Already did! Will report

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup @Forum_Ambassadors

I see the new Emperor upgrade, and I am so tempted to run it, but I don’t want that hard-edged, lone wolf vibe. It doesn’t resonate with me, the whole “FUCK EM ALL IF THEY WON’T HELP YOU, DOMINANCE OVER REALITY TO BUILD IT ALONE” (paraphrasing with dramatic effect obv) vibe doesn’t suit me. I don’t want to dominate anyone or anything, I want to go with the flow, be happy, feel good, smile and laugh and be generally carefree, and have it all feel effortless. Not saying I don’t want to put any work in, I’m not afraid of work, but I want it all to be fun and happy, if that makes sense

I want a seduction & alpha sub that is chill, fun, casanova vibes of smiles and laughter. Not brooding or anything.

Is there a sub like that in the store? What does everyone think

4 Likes

how many days till next module pack .

Well, wait for Stark I’d say :stuck_out_tongue:

Knowing @SaintSovereign and @Fire and how much they care about more options being out for people to try, I wouldn’t be surprised if new Stark is the next sub to drop.

I’m also somewhat certain that it was the reason QL has been released so soon, because NLE will get reviews, NRE is already getting the positive feedback too, and we already know that NWE is the best wealth scripting since forever.

Emperor also has new status experience, so I think they wanna see how the community reacts to that as well, before all these “experience” scripting gets added and released with Stark.

Don’t take my word for it, it’s just speculation after all :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Stark

6 Likes

Stark or O.G. Khan

3 Likes

This is hilarious, as I was talking to @Monarch before posting, and said “I bet if I ask the forum everyone will say Stark”

Is the seduction scripting in Stark really that pronounced?

3 Likes

Yes. Or stack it with the new Sex & Seduction.

4 Likes

Saint did say there was more romance scripting in stark then he actually remembered putting in there lol

6 Likes