Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Yea this line of thought seems logical. Now are we talking true zero recon or zero recon when following their listening schedule.

Well, it’s hard to guarantee zero recon if someone listen to 10 loops of 5 different subs in a day so there will probably have some guidelines.

1 Like

People are excited. Super quiet

Some of us are just shy.

4 Likes

This is true and also not necessary when people are getting such good results with just a single loop or even micro loops. Another benefit to these upgrades.

DROP #1:

We are not done. :wink:

34 Likes

As you can see – the reason this is going a bit slower than STKS is because are not just “upgrades.” We are breaking these titles down and reimagining them in a way that brings fresh life to the title while honoring the essence (and experience) of the originals.

34 Likes

@Fire. Are we becoming predictable? Gonna have to shake this up a bit then, eh?

19 Likes

New Alpha Experience? Is that a thing?

1 Like

New Status Experience. But, we’ve consolidated all the concepts into the “New Subliminal Experience,” as you’ll see from the Emperor copy. But yes, there are smaller components. Emperor contains the NWE and NRE, as well as parts of the NLE. But, this would get confusing to beginners, so the “New Subliminal Experience” is the official branding of the idea.

29 Likes

I was reading the copy a bit ago. This really stood out to me

" Let EMPEROR help you achieve supreme rule over your life"

I don’t want control over others. I want complete control of myself

3 Likes

Stark in the next few hours.

8 Likes

Wow!!! I didn’t expect anything this early while I was still working…

1 Like

Waiting on Khan like

5 Likes

HOM must be soon??? I mean they have Mogul and Emperor now… that’s the building blocks of HOM.

Also excited for Ascended Mogul! My early impression of solo Mogul is that I still want a bit of alpha presence

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

Let’s GOOOOO!!! Very possible this is the 3rd slot for me. Ran Emperor for a couple loops when I was transitioning into my new role and it completley pulled my head out of my ass lol, was really hoping it was one of the titles to be updated.

1 Like

waiting on drop #2 LOL

1 Like

Bro
How are you ending up releasing things that I randomly mention :upside_down_face:???

The other day I mentioned that I’m thinking about trying Valorant, but said I suck at FPS, and then the next day you posted GMX: AIMBOT.
Now today, I kid you not, at the gym I told my friend that I’m thinking about starting Emperor again cause I feel like I’m ready to go into extreme work mode, and then you post this :upside_down_face:

Especially here (to my girlfriend at 11:30pm, 2 and a half hours prior to release):

Maybe my QTKS custom is doing something that I just don’t understand yet :joy:

9 Likes

At least one person has emulated my implied counsel of patience. :grin:

3 Likes

Or is it that you intuitively know what’s next?

You are experiencing a oneness with the universe.

5 Likes