Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Movie was based on this

2 Likes

Will the New Chosen Series Be Never Fear The Weak or NSE???

1 Like

NFTW is a season of releases.

NSE is the latest scripting.

So yeah when the Chosen series are uodated, they will be NSE.

Although am sure that the NFTW philosophy (Never Fear The Weak) is inbuilt into the subliminals somehow.

This shows in the sales page of Stark Black

To the brave, the bold and the insightful who would never fear the weak, I invite you to think with me for a moment. If fate exists, then the fact that you are here, right now would be a part of that. But if it doesn’t exist… why are you even here?

3 Likes

When Terminus programs were first introduced here, I dived deep into them.

I used Minds Eye Terminus2 and Stark Terminus. Always combined with meditation sessions.

It was interesting because, for me, the intensity of the practice led to a heightened period of Shadow exploration and Shadow processing. I felt drawn to it.

Here are two of my posts from back then.

June 12, 2020 12:01 am

Eventually that time period passed.

10 Likes

Thanks @Lion for the clarification :+1: :blush:

2 Likes

A very good analysis.

Which is why when running Emperor, you can in your mind’s eye imagine punching ghosts in the face. Similar to Evil Dead 3 where the protagonist uses guns but I want to use my fists on girls with hair in front of their faces and dolls coming to life.

And clowns, just to be safe.

6 Likes

Funny. I was just thinking, “I want to reply to that brief conversation on ‘Angel numbers’ to share my experience from Friday night.” I picked up my phone to write a reply and was greeted by:

So it just keeps going.

Anyway, the one from Friday night involved a series of repeated 4s and 9s.

Basically, I looked down at my clock and saw that it was 9:44 and that by that time of day, I had walked 9994 steps and 4.4 miles.

It was like, ‘Okay. Here we go again.’

Just now as I was posting the picture, I saw that the file name of the image was “IMG_9993”. haha. so, almost perfect.

Anyway, I have a book of ‘angel number’ symbolism, and this struck me enough that I actually took a picture and checked on what that particular member of Homo Sapiens thought it might mean.

and so, that’s my story.

Whatever it is, it is definitely happening.

7 Likes

This gave me a good chuckle just now. :+1::laughing:

1 Like

The scary part is that he’s being honest

8 Likes

Sometimes I nervously laugh when you definitely shouldn’t be laughing.

Automatic response.

When I worked with children on the spectrum and other conditions with physical/verbal aggression, I would start involuntarily laughing. I felt so messed up.

7 Likes

The true purpose of watching horror movies is to catch all the references in Scary Movies.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Haha now I’m seeing exact times

7:00 7:30 8:00 8:30 9:00

I’ve got pretty crazy customized NSE stack so who know how the mind processes lol

Note: there is nothing in NSE that directly aims to cause these - NSE is remarkably simple (yet you need the know-how to pull it off).

If seeing numbers helps you heal, understand something deeper within or outside of you, in theory it could. But again, not something that’s directly in it.

If anything, it seems most likely to be a result of focused, continuous thought.

11 Likes

I was seeing 11:11 and other sequences like 222, 333, and 444 before sub club. In case some out there are theorising this is brought about by the subs and start a new conspiracy. Let’s not get distracted by number’s and be following them (as interesting as they may be) and losing track.

3 Likes

Yeah not most important thing… what matters is things change and get better in your life if you stick to a stack long enough and take appropriate action.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign
With the New Limitless, that derives its name only from the adjective of being without any limits, will there be objectives outside of QL?

Will it deliver results, that can’t be reached with listening for QL longtime?

3 Likes

Are there already ideas for an Ascension for Women upgrade?

A Primal with feminine bent would IMO be a good idea. A strong foundational sub, comfortable in your own skin, eradicating social anxiety, impostor syndrome and other blockages, not giving a f***, protection scripting etc.

2 Likes

You think this is going to make Limitless an archetype subliminal?

1 Like

I don’t know.

Looks like the calm before the drop is starting… :cricket: :cricket:

4 Likes