Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

So true! Unproductive thought patterns and limiting beliefs, regardless of their original intention and regardless of how we inherited them, will stop our “good” from running over into our lives, until we notice them and uproot them.

Or they call it manipulation…

My frame: everything is manipulation. When you go to a cafe and order one, you “manipulated” the barista.

It sounds bad, but everything depends on what you use it for.

And no, I do not mean that end justifies the means.

6 Likes

I totally agree. I was on a long way of personality development when I was lead to SC.
I absolutely believe that I would have gotten the same results without any subs.
But subs are a different tool than those that I already use. They work on a subconscious level and produce results I would have needed another outside source to reach them.
Nowadays I tend to use subs to change subconsciously and the rest of the tools to work on the topics I’ve found thanks to subs.

2 Likes

It’s probably obvious but by that logic anything anyone wants to learn or become is just a matter of having the patience and drive to overcome whatever internal limitations a person has

2 Likes

Hey any idea if Dragon Reborn multistage, once upgraded, would warrant people who finished it to run it again, due to the upgrades?

I’m at stage three and it’s working extremely well, but is it something that should be revisited once the upgrade is complete due to the new tech, new features etc?

I understand you may not have even started building it but it would help me plan my stack for later.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

YES.

This is what we’ve been saying, lol. I’m not going to pretend that subliminals don’t make things easier, but the core essence of what Zero Point does (and I’ve been trying to figure out how to explain this for the new instruction manual material) is help you focus an intense amount of thought and energy toward a specific goal. This is what we mean by, “you can’t lie to Zero Point.” The script is so focused on the self, that the issues that emerges are ones you’ve already been dealing with, you’re just aware of them now.

So, a lot of the crap that you have to normally deal with, like doubt and the such, is dealt with so that you can focus on what you want to achieve.

And I don’t know why people don’t believe this. We’d make a lot more cash and the such by simply accepting all the praise given to the product, but what actually makes the products work better is when the person is taking action. When they feel empowered, they take more action and get better results.

29 Likes

I’ve slways believed you all. I just get inpatient which is my own issue

3 Likes

Probably, but Dragon Reborn isn’t one of the titles that will receive the entire overhaul experience like the really outdated ones. DR performs very well and we don’t want to tinker with that too much. Just add some NSE and latest tech. New box. Updated copy.

And to think, I almost vetoed the hell out of Dragon Reborn, but @Fire really pushed for it. I just didn’t like the concept or if it would even be popular.

… mistakes were made in that assessment. :wink:

19 Likes

So does that mean that if a person were to run Quantum Limitless long enough and took action that they could be as or more intelligent as Einstein , Sagan , or Feynman?

That, I cannot answer. I do know that it will help you max out your current limits of intelligence. But, it’s not going to happen passively. Studying things – ANYTHING can help. Like I said before, @Fire and I play a lot of strategic video games (take Old World, a 4x game) that requires a lot of problem solving and deep thought just to keep our minds firing. Many would say that it doesn’t help with anything, but I would counter that since fluid intelligence is defined as your ability to critically think through situations, then any action that requires deep thought, decision making, etc.

The Zero Point game we were working on was just that – intense puzzles and resource management to create dynamic situations where you had to think through the potential solution.

17 Likes

I did mention taking action

Totally just bought the book. Excited for the read.

A game!!! That’s intriguing.

1 Like

I really hope Renaissance Man Vibes will be not just for music or songs, which is great, but to also bring discovery and revolution into other aspects associated with sound, such as vibrations and frequencies…

2 Likes

It’s for music production and song writers. There’s Limitless style scripting to possibly assist with the latter, but it’s a very craft focused title.

11 Likes

@Fire and I are discussing whether we want this to be a four stager, rather than trying to cram everything into one stage. It would be a different type of four stager, however. Rather than having to run it in order, you’d do it based upon what you needed.

13 Likes

This is a very cool concept and almost something that titles like Emperor Fitness do, except that one is probably best to run in order too at least once.

Would love to see more programs following this trend in the future!

11 Likes

After pondering upon my New Subliminal Experience(s) for a while I realized that all it does for you is helping you get “yourself” out of your own way by opening your mind to “learning” experiences that form positive psychological, intellectual and behavioral patterns in you.

Indeed, there’s nothing that it would try to impose on you, and the sheer power of the focus and insights it gives you propel you towards what you “must” do and what you “must” become to truely align with yourself and tap into your real capabilities.

I just can’t wait till I lay my hands on Zero Point Union.

7 Likes

Probably still a couple years off, no?

1 Like

02.22 The New Sanguine
03.12 The New Love Bomb

Can you edit the post and add this ones too? For all the ADHD people (not me :rofl:) that bothered by the fact that they are not there.

@SaintSovereign

5 Likes