Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Interesting, I could chat about this all day and night

1 Like

The bottom line is the subliminal framework I described which core is getting gradually more aligned with your true self by choosing the path of the maximal alignment ZP subs can offer given your unique pluralities. In my case, these are seduction subs as they’re aligned with my true self the most. And once I’ve reached really profound levels of alignment, regarding my most unique and pronounced pluralities addressed by seduction subs, I’m going to tackle those pluralities that are second in their uniqueness and profundity, which, I think, will be addressed by social and status subs.

The ultimate sub for my sex and seduction (so the most vital for me, given my true self) alignment is WB, I just know it since I know myself good enough. Then, I think, I will add True Social to WB, and probably Ascension. I’m going to see, as it’s a really long way.

Why seduction subs? Because they tap into my greatest potentialities that are fairly easy to unlock and tap into. In other words, they offer the path of the least resistance to getting aligned with my true self, they’re aligned with my true self the most, as I mentioned above.

I believe that once I’ve attained the higher levels of alignment with my true self, thanks to seduction subs, the path to aligning with my true self, thanks to social subs, is going to pose way less resistance.

It’s like priming your subconscious mind for more profound, yet posing more resistance, shifts by choosing the path of the least resistance, through always running the subs you’re aligned with the most.

I hope it makes sense to you.

4 Likes

When I think about the difference between a love bomb and a love bomb for humanity, a love bomb for humanity feels more like an exhale of love, while a love bomb feels like an inhale of love that’s never-ending.

Savior, the words for when you have to come back and ask, What’s the difference between the two?

Yes, there are similarities, but surprisingly, they are very different.

I can definitely say I’m excited to see what this new love bomb’s going to be all about.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🫠:heart:

10 Likes

It’s a nice way to describe these 2 subs.

After trying LB I realised that it is so much more fullfilling to me than LBFH.

LB really helps me with tapping into deep self acceptance and overall playfulness, cheerfulness, childlikeness, sweetness.

I am so curious about the new LB, I bet the script will be even more open ended to help us tap into our most authentic innate and deepest universal love available.

6 Likes

That :+1::heart:

2 Likes

Same.

8 Likes

Reading your journal entry was fucking awesome man.

Love your writing style.

Thank you for sharing, truly.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

That actually means a lot.

2 Likes

Love Bomb
Seductress Dark

Revelation of Body

:eyes:

3 Likes

Coming soon?

1 Like

Supposedly

With Bitcoin reaching its all-time high today, it feels like the importance of RICH Crypto’s release is more pressing now than ever.

10 Likes

Although I’m quite content with my current stack I would absolutely love it if there was another HypeDaddy event.

5 Likes

There is still like 35-40 titles that “deserve” a facelift with new scripting and new descriptions

And then an additional 20+ titles that could probably just use the NSE update

2 Likes

I don’t know how about you, guys, but on the NSE I’ve changed more in the last four months than for my entire life. The transformation I’ve been going through recently is mind-boggling, to say the least.

27 Likes

Same, NSE really is powerful!

It’s accelerating self growth to a whole new level.

7 Likes

I want Seducer Dark :slight_smile: Tapping into your dark side for sex and seduction. On the other hand, perhaps WB offers it.

2 Likes

100% dude ever since genesis things changed

8 Likes