Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Wonder what a NSE module focused on Flow-Factor could do…
:thinking:

3 Likes

I think Phoenix reframes your past, instead of “oh my mom sucks and hurt me” you’ll say “my mother is the reason I became so strong today” for instance. Same thing with “bad” habits, thinking they’re a great complement to your life and growth is better than thinking “man that thing sucks I hate that I do it can’t wait to quit”

TB just makes you stare into things holding you back and makes you throw them away after considering their cost

14 Likes

IIRC, Saint stated that everything is filtered through the NSE core. Let’s say you’re mixing Mogul, EoG plus NRE.
This Mix would help you to find love through financial opportunities. Like you meet someone at a conference your company sent you to.
Or the other way round. You meet this lovely girl, and as it turns out her father is a successful entrepreneur and becomes your mentor.

This were examples given.

So I’d guess every other module as well gets kinda filtered if you want to it to/ guide it to.

8 Likes

I remember him saying that too, which is different than the description in the NSE cores.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign can we please get love bomb for humanity dropped tonight. I know James,ironclaw and florida ninja are also keen to see this happen.

Thanks in advance.

Here you go

3 Likes

Lmao that happened a few centuries ago

Wow Saint actually listened to me for once :slight_smile:

Noone told me wtf.

Hang on this is 2023 we are in the year 2024 !!.

1 Like

Yeah, but it got updated to NSE on 11.25.2023.
So it’s a new LBfH since exactly three months today. But I doubt you would ask for an update every couple of months…
So what exactly do you want?

2 Likes

James told me there is new version being released for 2024 perhaps i have been mislead by the blind :slight_smile:

Was he perhaps talking about regular LoveBomb?

If there was a update planned for something recently updated, I’d guess it would be much further in the future when they were able to learn much more to improve its functions. Like after upgrading the revelation titles.

Or I’m totally wrong they they drop the update tonight because Saint discovered a new angle he decided to implement immediately :sweat_smile::rofl:

I think there has been some miscommunication :slight_smile: I know it can be confusing sometimes when one says LB when they really mean LBFH or vice versa.

1 Like

@AnswerGroup

Can the NSE cores be used as a core in a custom, instead of a typical one like Khan, WB etc?

Yes, they can. Just include some modules related to the core that you’re including.

6 Likes

not true Im happy with my stack
please dont use my name as your trolling tool

I was referring to the original Love Bomb.

3 Likes

I think love bomb might be only I non-updated aura title

@SaintSovereign, is there any timeline for the Minds Eye update, in terms of when that might be getting released. I’m asking because I’m thinking of building a custom in a month or two and wanted to throw that in with Stark Black.

Thanks!

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Any chance to get a little clue regarding the new spin you put on LoveBomb?

I’m looking forward to this update very much!

9 Likes