Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Phoenix ?

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn: Phoenix :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahahahaha I knew it!

2 Likes

It’s understandable if he didn’t recall immediately.

He’s well on his way to the new @James!

:grin:

3 Likes

For some reason I was thinking the New QL so I can become James Super Genius :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes, indeed.

11 Likes

I still have no idea how to show my gratitude for this

8 Likes

Be the man you want to be using these subliminals. Am sure that will be gratitude enough.

21 Likes

Even as @Lion said.

I think one of the best ways to show appreciation for a gift is to make the best use of it that you can. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Neither one of you are wrong

8 Likes

Bumping this topic as many posters still post in season 1 :grinning:

3 Likes

200 (1)

1 Like

@AnswerGroup

Comparing two custom subs:

Sub A with cores of Wanted Black, RotNW, Heartsong

vs

Sub B with cores of Wanted Black, RotNW, Lovebomb

How would the results differ in terms of the type of harem created?

1 Like

I could be way off target, but isn’t Heartsong more for finding your soul mate/love of your life?

The new heartsong will probably change the equation if we were to make any gueses based on the old one. I would imagine the new one being able to create such a deep and healthy love, interdependant, to such depths that surpasses even first love.

Anyhow too many auras in those suggested ( WB is mostly auric, Rotnw and Love bomb are both pure aura ). I dont know if triple aura is possible/functional but two seem reasonable.

As for adding heartsong, that will be confusing or at the very least create a temporary harem untill one or few are chosen for depth and quality over quantity.

For an actual harem i would go with

1: WB or New PS. Wanna hunt or be hunted?
2: New Primal. You’re gonna need social battery, social skills and the dominance.
3: Rotnw for the raw orgies, Divine Diamond for enlightened orgies or Love Bomb for love orgies.

9 Likes

Heartsong is about manifesting your ideal relationship style and ideal partner(s). It isn’t just for monogamy.

3 Likes

Oh ok - thank you for clarifying this. I somehow got it in my head Heartsong was only for monogamy.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire, this is your friend, Dave. I am quite confused as to what is happening. I must apologize for intruding upon this conversation, but you have left me no other choice. Could you please listen to the following message and get back to me?

Your friend, Dave.

28 Likes

What is this?

A tip top, smippity mop doodle.

A masterpiece, the creme de la creme, the cat’s meow, the cherry on the sundae, the snow on Xmas morning, the reason the Samaritan was Good, the Friday as it blackened, the class settlement check in the mail that no one expected but came just in time.

Seems like somebody getting some shiggles.

3 Likes