Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Lmao :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

If NDE exists and confirmed to grow your member through positive daily manifestation and experiences (support tick answer)
I imagine the same applies to any physical healing or shifting. Even if it’s a daily manifestation of less pain or more function in a certain area, or feeling or seeing yourself differently. There are lots of little ways I can imagine unfolding daily positive manifestation could apply to physical shifting and/or healing. Slight improvements one feels good about etc.

2 Likes

The notion that you HAVE to sit in the corner and brood like Edward Cullen to be chased and “wanted” is untrue. The idea that someone who is social and the life of the party somehow equates to “beta” is more nonsense stemming from the red pill community and is indicative of someone who actually hasn’t seen what the sexual-social scene is actually like. I have colleagues that go out and as they say, “act a fool” and gets chased and laid all the time.

I was at a Lupe Fiasco concert with Q-Progammer about a decade ago, and during one his songs, Q-Engineer decided to walk right up to two beautiful women – with that Kim Kardashian vibe – and start dancing so absurdly. By the end of the night, he was going home with them.

Wanted and Wanted Black is about being a mysterious enigma – meaning, being hard to crack, being hard to understand or pin down. A great mystery. HOW you choose to express that is up to you. There’s more than enough scripting for you to choose your path and still get amazing results. There’s nothing forcing you into a single archetype – in fact, that’s how you end up with bad subliminal audio titles that do nothing but cause recon.

Even if you’re being mysterious, you still need to be able to hold an interesting conversation, to infiltrate and / or integrate into groups. You still have to FUNCTION. Saying “as a wanted man, you simply are” is – and I hate to sound harsh – an empty platitude. It literally means nothing. It sounds nice, but honestly has that modern self-help vibe where people spew out things that roll off the tongue but ultimately lacks depth.

What exactly does that even mean? That you’ll stand in the corner, interact with no one at all, and women will come running, waiting to rip off their clothes? Even Bond has fun and witty banter – that’s a major character trait that he’s known for. Tony Stark is very much the life of the party. Thor can easily be the life of the party.

None of them are brooding, hiding in the corner, “LOOK AT MY DOMINANCE AND WANTEDNESS” types. However, if you want to go that path, you very much can, as the title is designed to enhance whatever your natural instincts are toward becoming “wanted.”

And I’m not targeting any one individual, but if “omg social scripting means beta / not being wanted” becomes a thing, everyone spreading that nonsense is getting banned.

There really isn’t. You all invented another problem based on a misconception (social scripting = bad, for whatever reason) and ran with it.

I got the banhammer ready. This would be the dumbest hill to die on. Anyone can just look at the damn WB thread and see this is not true. WB didn’t have people dropping dicks on foreheads and women getting jealous enough to have you jailed since you swatted off their advances.

39 Likes

This is very true!
I have learnt this from using pheromones.

I used the most expensive ones but didn’t talk to women or even look at them, I expected them to come running to me. Guess what, it didn’t happen.

When I applied the pheromones and was extremely social that’s when the fun started.

10 Likes

Lol i used to believe that. I thought that’s how WB would work. Guess I realise my foolishness.

1 Like

second everything you said. When I was on Wanted, I was very socially active. I even remember the moment I was in a car, going to hang out with my friends and reporting you about how Wanted impacted on my “socialness”.

edit: found that report

2 Likes

This is why I love reading Lions posts.

They are very insightful and full of gems.

4 Likes

WB had me getting too many girls effortlessly chasing after me, which wasn’t condusive to a healthy relationship, so I had to get a fly swapper to get rid of them (and I had to stop running WB for the health of my relationship)

Actively had 3 girls pursuing me (18 - 20 year olds) so fly swapper was activated

Not in my case, comes with heavy warning

(DO NOT RUN WHILE IN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP)

8 Likes

obligatory

10 Likes

Read this quote “Project Fusion is committed to delivering the world’s most powerful seduction sex mastery product to our most loyal customers imagine walking into a room full of ladies and…”

Whats the point of spreading misinformation?

1 Like

@Joa23 you are non believer my friend.

Fire and Saint are the worlds greatest innovators the world has ever seen when it comes to subliminals.

1 Like

You are faking a quote and a project…

4 Likes

It is quite annoying sometimes to see lol. But he does it for “fun” so i guess it’s mostly harmless.

4 Likes

As @Floridianninja says i am just having a laugh. my comments were never meant to mislead anyone.

Merry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some unsolicited advice, so feel free to trash it if you want.
It takes no effort to put a disclaimer saying is just for fun, not official.
Many people here are not aware of who you are, specially since you change your name so often and those people get misleaded.

Im on the personal opinion that you are not doing this just for the fun.

11 Likes

Give him a clup

1 Like

i don’t understand, people discussed this before. And WB has better script for physical shifting also it’s newer. Okay maybe as you said “it is too dense to focus on it”. but let’s one guy ran wanted for a year and other WB for a year, so which one will develop more physical feature, attractiveness?

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - @Joa23 has a good point there. I mean, we know you are joking but many new users will end up starting to ask about the project either on the forum or in the Support. So that can get a bit confusing.

Maybe tone down on the jokes about SC projects and I think you will be fine.

More Saint, Fire and forum members imaginary conversations please. Those are hilarious!

4 Likes

I did ask Support which titles were best for physical shifting and Fire responded with Wanted and Legacy of the Spartan.

I would encourage you to ask the question you asked me to Support.

4 Likes