It sounds like a lot of boards of companies will be setting up new policies
AFTER “the notorious Christmas Party of ‘23.”

:woman_office_worker: :man_office_worker:

“As many of you may be aware the Christmas Party got a little out of hand…”

“The office looked straight out of The Wolf of Wall Street…”

3 Likes

One day I’ll have room in my stack to go wild with titles like this

1 Like

Dec. 3 Drop (more may be coming, but no promises – we are profoundly exhausted):

Revelation of the Nectar Within, now with the NSE. This particular version of the NSE is designed to manifest non-stop… extraction requests from consenting sexual partners. Those of you who have experienced the NSE knows this scripting is no joke. There are no safeties, no limits other than the potential extraction partner must completely consent of their own free will and volition.

The filename will say “Nov 2023” (signifying that this is the Nov. 2023 version of the NSE). If you’ve purchased it in the past, please wait for the update script to update the link in your account.

21 Likes

I’m trying to clear the last of my debt :money_with_wings: and I’m not sure adding this to my stack will get ‘er done… but who knows… maybe this is what the naughty nurse :woman_health_worker: ordered!

:tornado: :brick:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign I recall in the sales page for the previous version of QL it mentions less intrusive thought. Does the New QL deal with this at all or no?

Stage 2

2 Likes

Oh cool. I missed that. Thank you

1 Like

We are indeed part of support:)

1 Like

Amazing! If I rebuild my custom which has Revelation of the Nectar Within today, will it come with NSE? Or will Q Store Core be updated at a later time?

1 Like

Lol if you turn the energy of endless BJs into wealth generation that’ll be something

2 Likes

I’m open to the universe

I’m running Khan, Wanted Black, SSX and wealth modules in one custom
and Diamond & Bdlm in another…

So its not outside of possibilities

With ROTNW NSE added, I’ll get nothing accomplished or rather too much of the business hahahahaha

1 Like

Meme’ing? or it would seem that i, too, am clairvoyant :sunglasses:

9 Likes

It’ll come with the NSE.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign will new love experience come this week. I understand you are all tired and there’s no rush.

I’m mostly wondering cause I got a custom planned with this missing.

Also would a custom with Wanted black/ sex and seducton, Khanblack New love experience, New romance experience and revelation of nectar be too much.

It might be, Maybe I should just run nectar on the side before dates and stuff.

That’s six cores lmao

1 Like

The latest log on how NFTW titles are affecting me:

6 Likes

But like, if youre gf/wife is consensual towards extractions with you, wouldnt she just do this? Much like the lady above?

So why the relationship warning?

Or is it because if she isnt hot for it?

1 Like

I presume it’s because your wife may not be the only woman who would like to pull you aside.

And if one’s in a shaky phase at home,

That could be pretty tempting.

7 Likes

But 3 of them are mini cores XD

I have created a custom of WB + Chosen + IC + NRE and thought that the last two were just mini cores but oh boy was I wrong. I was overloaded from my usual 3 minutes.

4 Likes