Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

we used to be able to play 4 subs from SC?

1 Like

The answer is yes but it has been a while. I think with Q and anything before, that was a feasible option. And you could listen to many loops per day etc.

Even if it were again possible, while cool, I doubt I would do it. For me, there is a point of diffusion and diminishing returns with excess titles or cores in any given cycle.

2 Likes

That’s really interesting, i definitely missed that part of SC since i joined just half a year ago.

They made many iterations of the titles you know. People would listen over night on loop to stacks also.

1 Like

Ah
 the good old days where we needed to listen to subs for hours on end. I miss doing it too sometimes. I don’t want to go back though, lol.

1 Like

Go to :point_down:t2: post for the History of 3 vs 4 subs

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Two days to go!!!

2 Likes

For different timezones three

2 Likes

This wasn’t a serious response :zipper_mouth_face:

With the advent of New Romance Experience, New Wealth Experience, and now the hints of New Healing and New Learning experiences I am starting to wonder if we’re in for

The New Emperor Experience, Emperor re-visited and upgraded like never before! The same could be possible for Khan, Stark, Ascension and so on for the multi-area-of-life titles.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t surprise me at this point 
. Kinda expect it honestly

Wouldn’t be surprised if they relaunched most of the older subs with scripting from scratch and a proper facelift

I have a feeling they will put all growth related things in subs made with the same format.

New Alpha Experience might be included in an upcoming title.

1 Like

This has pretty much been confirmed that the legacy titles are going to be reworked and upgraded.

Emperor, Stark, Khan, Ascension, Mogul, Ascended Mogul.

All receiving complete overhauls with upgraded scripts and upgraded technology (ZPv2 MAX)

My reasoning for this claim is simple: Saint confirmed that Stark was being upgraded and they aren’t ones to do things half assed so they’re probably working on ALL of the main titles in the store :pray:

5 Likes

It was 3 titles + 1 Ultima.

What I liked about it was that Paragon Complete was an Ultima and I could run 3 other titles along with it.

Of course the long hours of running the stack sucked and now we have to compromise on something but in turn gain having the ability to run a stack of 3 exponentially more powerful titles and that too in microloops.

3 Likes

Right now running Nouveau Rich and a LE/EOG4/RICH custom
 want to add emperor back into the mix but waiting to see what drops this weekend! might be time for a new custom!

Now we are also running 4 titles, 3 main + 1 AsC. What’s the difference?

Running Ascension Chamber is basically running the Primer again.

Also we had many Ultimas in the main store. Some of them were Godlike Masculinity Ultima, Rebirth Ultima, Paragon Complete Ultima, Elixir Ultima, etc.

1 Like

4 Likes

So hyped for Daredevil to get the NRE treatment

This round of upgrades is going to be GLORIOUS

2 Likes

Starting Khan in January for a full-year, it’s going to be a beast either way, but if that got NWE/NRE scripting that would be insane. :thinking:

2 Likes