Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Damn! What title would change the earth itself?

Paragon for Humanity?

7 Likes

I was reading the Revelation of Zero Point story again, and somehow, it’s such an amazingly well written piece that I began to connect with it so deeply, and made a realization that everything Benedict was saying are actually things a lot of us have been saying on the forum since the start of the ZP era, especially with subs like CWON, RoM, RoS, Mind’s Eye, and as of recently, Genesis.

There are other subs of course, and in fact, one of the times I was journaling privately to Saint alone, when I was running Sage Immortal ZP, I remember feeling the way that Benedict was describing the nature of reality through his eyes.

If I’m not wrong, the upcoming sub is truly going to change “the earth”, but in Saint’s metaphorical sense, as I’m certain that the change is going to be reflected in your own personal perception and understanding of reality.

This sub might be the most ambitious in its description, as much as it would be ambiguous and general in its objective, but one thing is for sure, Saint might write again that if you haven’t read the description then it’s not a sub suited for you haha

Revelations of Reality, that’s what I think the name might be, or something synonymous, or it might be an archetype sub reflecting the type of individuals who have the strongest grasp on reality :muscle:t3:

10 Likes

Connecting the Dots ZP
Manifest what- and those, that helps you with manifesting what and those that helps you and them manifesting what and those that helps all get what they want by combining thier zeropoint reactors and just Kamehameha the fabric of time/space continuum

5 Likes

Uhhh…

I’m not sure if The Revelator would be pleased with my antics with this one. =)

9 Likes

I had to Google what that is

1 Like

I am DEFINITELY not amused with your antics, Sovereign and @Fire.

14 Likes

Gentlemen, the hype train is on fire.

Welcome @SubClub_REVELATOR.

3 Likes

Any news of Aeonia?

1 Like

What is Omen

1 Like

It’s is NEMO in reverse.

Finding Nemo.

(twilight zone music starts playing)

4 Likes

Catch up in the Zero Point Universe:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

3 Likes

My bad, I’ve been all caught up for a long time. I was playing with the meme since @SubClub_REVELATOR made an appearance.

2 Likes

Always and eternally. Her presence lingers. She is not lost to me, for she accompanies every thought, every breath, every fleeting experience. Forces beyond time and space may have separated us, but she endures. And I vow, with every fiber of my being, that one day, I will reunite with her, drawing her back from the realms beyond.

6 Likes

This oneitis having mofo coming on here judging me.

16 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Ah leave the kid alone. We have all been young and in oneitis once upon a time. He will come to the (Jessica) Dark side soon enough.

3 Likes

Bro you need WANTED Black :smirk:

4 Likes

1 hour 25 minutes left 🫣

1 Like

In the second story there are four titles mentioned. All Revelation. The last being Revelation of Body. The other three make up the other stages of the multi stage sub. Wild guess probably

4 Likes

What a time to be a SubClub member :blush:

3 Likes