Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Yes, agreed, I will incorporate this in soon.
It’s also perfect for the physical stuff I’m looking for.
This with my custom will crush.
Can’t wait to hear your experience with it.

This title is really cool. But I think the warrior archetype just isn’t for me. Well maybe at this stage in my life. I like the chill adventurous vibe of Genesis more. My stack is safe lol

Hero + Khan Energy → Become a master of sexual energy
Hero + Sage Immortal → Become a sage master
Hero + Wanted Energy → Become a legendary Casandra
Hero + xxx → Put your xxx master here

4 Likes

Hero + BDLM → Become a master of the “sword” :smirk:

16 Likes

Man your killing me, you got some imagination man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The human body is a marvel of nature

This program would be so interesting, harnessing the full spectrum of your potential naturally should begin with your own body, and evolving it to its maximum, innate capacity.

1 Like

Get your 4K HERO Origins Wallpapers here (click to enlarge):

14 Likes

Any more awesome drops soon lol

2 Likes

It looks excellent on my phone. Thank you SC

Wish there was Emperor & Khan too, these are great.

2 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what is the next offering.

Good idea. Need Ascension, Mogul, Emperor, Khan, Stark, Chosen, etc wallpapers, please.

@SaintSovereign

4 Likes

How strong is the scripting for HERO? Is it on the same level as Wanted Black?

For sure.
Should be the latest tech

1 Like

Saint has said it is just as dense and the script is just as long I believe.

Strength, length and density are different.

It is as strong as Wanted Black and the script is just as long. Density (how hard the title is to run, based on subject matter) is yet to be seen.

11 Likes

So far I would say the density is not nearly as intense in wanted black. Defiantly not beginner level, but much more manageable and then WB.

2 Likes

I figured as much, since it’s not dealing with the recon heavy topics like sex and wealth. So far, the virtue scripting is causing a bit of recon, where I find myself thinking back to times (decades ago) where I didn’t act honorably and I’m just now realizing it.

20 Likes

For sure, I’ve felt like the virtue scripting as well but more in a way where in certain scenarios the way I would have acted in the past comes up, and I think let’s not do that again… lol.

Revelation of mind helped with this in the past as it brought a lot of my patterns into awareness, but Orgins helps change the response taken in the moment. Could see the two stacking together incredibly well.

3 Likes

I’m going on a stroll of the storefronts overseas and was like wow… I want to start a vape shop and then went…

Is this ethical?

Am I offering something productive and helpful to the world?

After watching the Painkiller show on Netflix about Purdue Pharma, Richard Sackler and family manufacturing the opioid epidemic, it made me not really want to get involved with something so seemingly simple as nicotine.

After 1 loop of Hero this compounded and created a structured thought process. So I think it definitely made an overnight change, because a year ago… if I even had the resources to even think on such an undertaking, I’d do it in a heartbeat and perfect the craft. @SaintSovereign

10 Likes

I guess we are getting closer to the mf ZPv3.

3 Likes