Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

Revelation of Gold.

But - I have this crazy idea. What would happen if one were to pair RICH and RoS… with Asenscion Chamber and Void of Creation… maxxing that cosmic % Goldfind?

Idk… might be fun.

4 Likes

can you stack Ecstasy of Gold with House of Medici
at once since they are both multi stages?

Or is it better to run them on by one?

1 Like

HOM is a single stage.

Has anyone noticed how SC’s motto have changed from “Enhance human potential” to “Become Legendary”?

3 Likes

TBH several members have reached legendary status in their respective game.

2 Likes

What was once a great goal, has now become not good enough… therefore Become Legendary

3 Likes

rofl,back in the day ,when I was on Stark,my singing teacher used the exact word to describe me….we was chitchatting ,he said my life experiences is legendary…. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

what game?

yes and I love it!

1 Like

Yes. :+1:

2 Likes

I have.

4 Likes

how did it go for you? Did you run it for a long time?

2 Likes

I ran it for 6 rounds. I only stopped it because Genesis came out. The results are deep. In a nutshell, it gave me an identity-level shift. I am totally unable to think of myself in terms of poverty or being broke or anything like that. I also let go of what now call “small money dreams”. There is a specific venture that I was struggling to get going (and that could have generated multiple six figures income) that I let go. I’m now working on something else that feels way more aligned and that could make just as much money.

Anything that feels small or not grand enough is no longer worthy of my time.

I have always been a social person but HoM definitely took it to a different level. Status and leadership on HoM is that of a patriarch. You lead a family and you’re creating a legacy.

HoM is not as brutal as Emperor in terms of ending relationships but you will definitely quietly let go of people. You will also start building strategic alliances and strengthening family relationships or ending them if you feel they’ll drag you down. :joy:

Your ambition will skyrocket and you’ll start seeing that you actually have the capability to achieve grand goals. If you don’t have the resources yet, you’ll feel that you’re capable of pulling the resources together.

HoM and EOG are long terms subs. Running them for a couple of rounds will do absolutely nothing for you. I’ll go back to HoM + EOG once I reached my goals with Genesis.

I believe HoM + EOG is a perfect combo to run after Genesis because Genesis will help you identify your purpose and go after it. HoM and EOG will help build a money making legacy around that purpose.

10 Likes

Different for everyone. Let’s not project limitation.
With that said, I think maybe I’ll do EoG and HOM as my “money” stack for a while.

Did you notice any sort of “fame” component to HOM similar to Stark?

Nope! Not one bit!

1 Like

@ksub What was your life like prior to EOG?

1 Like

Not making enough money!

2 Likes

If I run EOG , RICh , & Index Gate long term I am guessing a lot will change for the better

1 Like

You already have a stack.

2 Likes

I have been running Index Gate basically solo for a while

All I care about is making as much money as possible. Everything I want or want to do is an obstacle because of the lack of money

1 Like