Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

I keep thinking about the subs being updated to ZPV2 Maxx

So many titles will be scary and exciting to run.

4 Likes

Is zpv2 max with name embedding?

I don’t see it as scary. Each addition totes less recon and smoother processes, and emphasizes … All the good, with less of the bad, and even more good things.

I think there’s a blur with the connotation of ZP V2Max because of its proximity with Artisinal titles as well.

I’m excited for it because I want to run Khan in this new update.

3 Likes

Not so far.

1 Like

Sex Mastery, no?

Hey, ya’ll. Just one more thing:

15 Likes

Yoooooooooow Marry Christmass

1 Like

Actually, the custom core is name embedded.

1 Like

Sex mastery x
Libertine x
Khan x
Daredevil x
Primal seduction x
Emperor x
Diamond x
What’s the timeline for the rest mr saint ? A few months or 2024 ?

Keep up the phenomenal work !

2 Likes

I wonder how True Sell and Sex and Seduction X would work as a pair.

So, can I get a QTKS-build from a previously ordered order? I don’t see any QTKS build option on the build page…

Please enter a support ticket for assistance.

Imagine Wanted with the new NRE and NWE… or Khan…

Oh my god can’t wait for NFTW

1 Like

Starting to notice a trend here, duh, about people always being hyped for the next thing. If this got upgraded than what about this + this + the next season + he next suggestion + more + MOAR

There is nothing inherently wrong with any of that except for one thing… being hype for it’s own thing, out of curiocity or even to simply read the new sales page. Its all fun and great.

The issue is that some may indirectly link the ” new thing ” as their end all be all. What we allready have is more than enough. And improvments are always welcome. I simply worry about the homies that are waiting for the next big thing before living out their best lives and becoming legendary.

Because this will inevitably be regulated by third parties since the physical shifting + auras alone are doing things that are beyond traditional science. There will be a time where ultra sonic subs will be used by schools, work places etc in order to further whatever agenda or message ( regardless of good or bad )

Everything mainstream that can be used to get an advantage is and will be used given enough time and big corps will not sleep on subs for much longer.

So lets get hyped for whats next, but alsi remeber to enjoy the now and live our best life.

Edit: With that being said. I never want to see the day where Subclub gets owned by amazon or meta or some other soulless corporation. And for subclub’s subliminals to remain in the hands of those who built it, nurished it and evolved it alongside of us. And for the tech to never end up in the wrong hands.

25 Likes

Amazon Subclub monthly subscription for only $9.99

3 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well. Every release is perceived by many as being THE big one. Then a few days later, some are clamoring for the next one. It’s a hedonistic treadmill. And I think we are all susceptible. Good reminder to stay grounded and work with what we have.

8 Likes

@Deadpool for that amount you get the exclusive Module ” Use a bottle while at work ” instead of the restroom

2 Likes

For only $9.99 you will get one Custom (2 cores) + 18 modules of your own choice. Order now!

And for Premium $29.99 you will get free access to upgraded Khan with turbo action called Khan Prime.

@Deadpool Their subs would have a few more zeros i reckon

With sponserd ads playing every 3 min of the loop

2 Likes