Season 1: Silence! The King Speaks. [5.16.23]

That’s about the sounds of it

2 Likes

RoB will likely be dropped a different time :eyes:

3 Likes

Or The Revelation Multistage ( Revelator )

2 Likes

true, back to my initial guess then : revelator

5 Likes

17 Likes

It has arrived:

10 Likes

Holy fuck…

Somebody nailed it. This looks so cool

@ouroboros nailed it

2 Likes

FFFFFFFFFF–

6 Likes

Damn… this is such perfect timing.

I’m already musashi obsessed just from the hype waiting.

Already bought the 53 hour audible novel

Already pulled out my copy of “the book of five rings”

Already planned out my “Renaissance man” titles

Even thought of a brand “Sell Like A Samurai” using musashi principles to explain sales principles because sales is dueling

God dang it I even planned on changing my username to musashi BEFORE the drop and forgot to

7 Likes

When I saw this earlier, I cracked up laughing so hard. I was also a bit disturbed at how fast people started guessing it. I asked @Fire if we had become predictable, or if the “clue” was too obvious,

4 Likes

LFGGGGGG!!! @ouroboros @Azriel This could be absolutely lethal in sales. The mental fortitude/clarity, skill mastery, stocism, plus physical benefits on top. SOLD.

Hero + True Sell + (Wealth title).

5 Likes

I immediately ctrl + f’ed the word “sword” when i saw a samurai and kanji in the cover

WHAT ARE THE ODDS LOL

Hate to do it to you but…

Pics or lies.

:wink:

5 Likes

I wonder if the subclub crew read the Myamoto Musashi arc from the Baki manga question mark? Thats when i heard of him for the first time and then read his book. Reading the product description felt similar to his ethos

2 Likes

" * Prioritize gradual mastery over quick gains to achieve long-lasting excellence in any skill or art form."

• Waking up each day with an infusion of extraordinary confidence, power, and an unshakeable sense of invincibility.

• An uncanny ability to remain calm and composed in every situation, setting an example for others in how to navigate life’s unpredictabilities.

• Exude newfound confidence in posture and voice.

• Relentless evolution and self-improvement, symbolizing an unwavering commitment to the mastery of your skills and talents.

• Become a beacon of trust, dignity, and respect, deepening roots in the virtue of honor day by day.

• Become a beacon of trust, dignity, and respect, deepening roots in the virtue of honor day by day.

• Achieve unwavering loyalty in relationships, commitments, and causes.

• Become a pillar of reliability and trustworthiness.

• Feel a deep-rooted sense of respect for yourself, others, and the world.

• Achieve a multidimensional level of honesty—true to self, word, and actions.

• Experience liberation from societal masks, pretensions, and half-truths.

• Apply honesty in difficult conversations and complex decisions to build trust and resolve issues.

• Practice relentless refinement in the pursuit of skill and mastery to avoid plateaus.

• Embrace a philosophy of continuous improvement that permeates all aspects of life.

• Stack layers of skill and understanding over time, aiming for a lifelong journey of mastery and growth.

WTF this is like the ultimate sales sub I mean C’mon

4 Likes

What a beautiful title. This reminds me of a Art of War, Stoicism type title with a lot of Japanese culture underpinnings.

Really appreciate the work that went into this.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Excellent ending to the STKS era!

This was a lot of fun, really excited for the next chapter :heart:

2 Likes

I’m browsing an online shop for one as we speak LOL

I’ll give an update when it arrives :rofl:

4 Likes