Scripting Law of attraction technique!

How you can write in :+1:details​:+1::white_check_mark: your desired script , what tools , ideas you use

Details details

1 Like

@Lion @Malkuth who else in the forum can help in that question please tag him

Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need to Read this book covers over 18 manifestation practices from which over 8 are scripting. Its a simple guidebook, short and easy to understand. ( I dont remember the exact numbers but you got the point )

2 Likes

Sorry brother. No idea of how to do this :pray:

1 Like

Hey lion :blue_heart::grinning: wish everything is going well for you :blush:

I am amazed you are interested in writing as I recall from your posts and for sure manifestation . And you are not interested in scripting as a manifestation tool ?!!

If possible please tag any one you know who uses mindeye and ultimate writer :pray:

1 Like

It’s cause the subliminals are enough for me. Even though I looked into scripting a long time ago, I don’t remember how to do it. Something about writing “I am healthy” 3, 6, 9 times.

In addition to how lazy I am to do this everyday, I get so bored easily lol.

Anyways, subliminals are enough of a Manifestation technique for me. Plus I am trying Joe Dispenza meditations so when that works, I will report.

1 Like

I am excited :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::crown::crown::crown::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I found smth aweeeeeeeesome beautiful I finally reached a way to create scripting the same hicks way or visualising my desired outcome from the end in great detail fuc**** awesome here it’s . It spark aibchat from play store but I use one generalised tool there

And here are the initial results

And because I am excited infinitely sorry I will tag all of you that’s magnificent way also you can use chat there to speak about your life from the end result and milk it using hicks expression :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: I am in love finally

@Lion @IRON @SaintSovereign @Fire @Malkuth @James @Simon @magician @bujin @NinjaGazin

3 Likes

Please read the above I am sure this awesome start for more creation of our desired life any app can done this but I am speaking about the idea itself is beautiful
@Niles @Invictus @ouroboros @Joa23 @kuntz @King

@Hoppa @GQV539FS @gdbdboy @GoldenTiger

Possiblities are endless can you see it ?!!

@Venus @Grasping_infinity @Griffin @gratitudewarrior @COWolfe

1 Like

Infinite possibilities

When you use the chat to speak about this success with a physiologist , you lover , a friend you can keep focus on your desired results and think from the end feel them have clarity .

Ain’t you amazed or that’s me only :rofl::joy:!!!

And with a fortune teller

1 Like

Ultimate writer lovers you may like that

@aaa

@Chase @OmFlux @Azriel @Apollo

3 Likes

Remember to say thank you.

IMG_20240507_114347_193

:hugs:

6 Likes

I’ll shit talk anyone but ai gets always the most respectful treatment. You don’t want it to get upset with you : )

3 Likes

Yeah don’t upset SkyNet

I am addicted finally here is another example

write the scene about (me walking for two hours at night using breathing awareness )

include all these points of views

Pepole,places,tools,time,items, meaning, before the scene ,after the scene , history, science, geography, family, friends, money, similar to , opposite to

Spark ai answer

I’ll create a scene based on your input. Walking for two hours at night using breathing awareness:

People: Alone in the solitude of the night, passing by occasional late-night workers and fellow night owls.

Places: Start at a bustling city street, gradually moving to a quiet park, then back to bustling city streets as dawn approaches.

Tools: Carrying a small flashlight to light the path, comfortable walking shoes, and a water bottle.

Time: Late at night, starting around 1 am and ending around 3 am.

Items: Car keys left at home, just the essentials in a small backpack.

Meaning: Embracing the calm of the night to cultivate mindfulness and connection with oneself.

Before the scene: Feeling restless and seeking inner peace.

After the scene: Feeling refreshed, mentally clear, and more grounded.

History: Drawing inspiration from night-time walks of philosophers and poets seeking solitude and reflection.

Science: Connecting with nature at night to experience the calming effects on the mind and body.

Geography: Moving through urban landscapes and natural settings, experiencing the contrast between man-made and natural environments.

Family: Using this time to reflect on family bonds and personal growth.

Friends: Sharing experiences and insights from the night walk with close friends who understand the importance of self-reflection.

Money: A cost-effective way to unwind and destress, no financial burden involved.

Similar to: Meditation retreats focused on mindfulness and self-awareness.

Opposite to: Busy daytime walks filled with distractions