SargeMaximus: The Trial (Primal Solo)

No, it’s just that Primal is such a masterpiece, you’ll have a great time with it.

3 Likes

Spent the night at my fwb. It was fine but things got weird and ultimately I believe it would be best if I next her.

The issue is this: after we had sex we watched some Netflix. Finishing the movie we watched the previous time. Then after it was over she suggested the movie “The Generals Daughter” which I have never seen before. Well the movie is about rape. So that was bizarre. Like, what made her think that was a good movie to watch with a fwb?

And then after the movie is over it was late so we went to bed and then she’s trying to get all frisky and sexual and I’m like “yo we just watched a movie about rape, I’m not turned on in the slightest right now” and she gets all pouty and angry. So yeah, not sure what any of that is about but I think it’s best to just not go there and stay far away.

Hmm, some people I know asking if I’m autistic. Haven’t had that in years. More proof my “vibe” is off with these subs. We’ll see how things go this week

Hmmm, or perhaps people just call you autistic when they can’t relate and can’t seem to strike a nerve when they being little shits. I do think that was the case here.

In other news my commodity stocks are mooning. Not celebrating yet but if they have broken down trends it may be a new bull run.

This’ll be interesting. I like this idea of a trial. A lot of people on the forums right now are going back to alpha foundations… mainly using ascension or ascended mogul, but Primal is an awesome foundation for people with less business-focused goals and more social/sexual ones.

I went through your entire journal last week in one sitting. Took me 3-4 hours to read everything. it was quite a journey.

Just curious, how EXACTLY are you measuring the success and failure of these subliminals? It looks to me like you’ve got specific criteria, like, one thing among many is it looks like you’re hoping for the subliminals to give you easy access to sex with a variety of hot women just by asking them if they want to have sex on POF.

If you’re going to test out what primal’s doing and go back to basics, it might be the perfect time to get clear and clarify 3-5 goals that you’re aiming for with subs. I’d love to read that

1 Like

Wow, thank you for taking the time and having an interest to read about my journey thus far! I really appreciate that.

How I’m measuring the success is varied as each title has different things it boasts.

I do have goals as mentioned in the first post of my last journal:

Before I came here, I was regularly having sex with 5-6.5’s very easily using the same " just by asking them if they want to have sex on POF"

The truth is, POF has been the worst but that is what I was doing on other apps and having regular and consistent success.

I therefore came here to go to the next level, which to me is hotter girls with the same consistency.

HOWEVER, results wise, I have gotten less girls regardless of looks. I’m near incel levels atm. So not the results I came here for.

I’ve seen brief flashes of possible success but they usually ghost or otherwise dissipate.

I have many theories why this may be but currently I’m just thinking I don’t mesh with these subs.

The reason I’m doing Primal solo is to see the difference between this and my last stack and to see if I get a return of the results I was getting when I did a week long washout.

Here’s an idea that might mesh with you.

Before these subs, you were 100% comfortable with who you were. You were the guy that was sleeping with 5’s and 6’s, and you were confident with that.

Then the subs came along and you aren’t that guy anymore. You’re not satisfied on a deeper level with sleeping with 5’s and 6’s. You WANT those 7-10’s now.

That’s an interesting distinction…

You WANT to be the guy that is sleeping with 7-10’s consistently, but you’re not totally there yet. The subs haven’t worked their magic yet. The state change hasn’t become permanent yet.

So you are BECOMING that kind of guy. But you half are, and you half aren’t right now. So you can’t pull 5’s and 6’s anymore because it’s not totally congruent to your real desires, but you’re not at the point where you’re pulling 7’s to 10’s anymore either, because you’re still growing into that state of being.

So… it looks like you’re getting less, when really, you’re preparing to get more, but this is just the long night before game day.

You have a choice, really. You can go back to what you were doing, stop getting your paradigm shifted, and eventually return to sleeping with 5’s and 6’s consistently. OR. You can ride this out, get challenged, get pushed, grow… and eventually become that person that sleeps with hotter women even more consistently than you used to.

That’s what improvement is all about… sacrifice now for results later.

But if you’re looking for the super quick fix, it might not come from Primal. These are archetype developers and personality changers.

Maybe an ultima like Libertine might work better for you… but then again… these are personality changers, archetype builders, confidence enhancers, results manifesters… Maybe what these subs are doing is pushing you to go out and approach in person, see the HB10’s that you like on the street and go be primal and talk to them.

Primal doesn’t come through well over text. Primal guys probably don’t text. Idk. Maybe they do. But they definitely are fearless in talking to women, so that’s one type of action that would probably really help to take.

4 Likes

Hmm I mean I get what you’re saying. It’s just that my experience outweighs what I have time to write down. I have approached hundreds of women years ago. No results whatsoever. It wasn’t till I began to get more inline with “myself” that I began to get laid on the regular.

My theory is that I am naturally attractive but it’s me that has messed up my vibe by thinking I need to be something I’m not. And that theory worked when I put it to the test and I got laid a lot.

And now I’m using subs that, according to you, are pushing me to be something “more” which is definitely incongruent. HOWEVER, it’s not like I never attracted 8’s and 9’s. I have in the past and THEY would approach ME. Pretty much anywhere. So, my paradigm is different than yours.

Where yours comes from: “I’m moving towards anew version of me that will be better than what I am”

MY paradigm is more empowering in that I believe all I need to do is return to my root and who I am at the core and the results will come.

Again, that theory panned out and got me results so I believe that is the correct path.

Any “improvement” presupposes you are flawed in some way, and that is not very empowering, it also undermines confidence.

I’ve spoken before of how I am coming from a different paradigm and this just confirms it so, if what you’re saying is true, these subs aren’t the way forward.

That makes total sense. So the question becomes, why are you using types of subliminals that change you?

I mean… that pretty much sounds like the archetype of wanted.

Focused on being 100% comfortable with all your flaws, attracting women to you, it’s beast for sales which would help you with your roofing sales job, and has phsyical shifting which is pretty sweet.

That’s a personality archetype one that would create some longer term changes, but there’s also plenty of subs that won’t even require you to change at your core, they’ll only enhance things that already exist.

Heartsong on it’s own might heal and manifest a situation for you long term, but in the short term, I don’t think it will change who you are at the core. Like Saint said, it’s a lot of healing, so I don’t expect it to give you great results right away and manifest dozens of dream partners. Even though it attracts the ideal partner for you whether that’s someone who’s casual, open, monogamous, or whatever… I have the feeling that it works it’s magic on a few select people rather than every single person that you meet. It’ll probably work by attracting one amazing person in your life who doesn’t care how many side girls you have. But that’ll take time. You have to do some healing first, then meet the person second, then develop the relationship third.

Ultimas like libertine will give you a more sexual aura, but won’t make you fundamentally change, so that might be more what you’re looking for. Faster acting, more sexual, less personality/archetype influence.

Power Can Corrupt would be specifc to social skills which would apply for sex as well as sales, but ultimately, it wouldn’t change the core of who you are. Less personality/archetype.

My point is if you don’t want to change, and if that feels incongruent for you, then you don’t have to go that route. Wanted, Libertine, PCC might be better subs for you because they’re either more in line with your personality (Wanted) or more in line with what you’re looking for (small adjustments rather than major overhauls).

I can totally get how “changing” can feel like shit, especially changes at the core level, which is what Primal etc. would target.

Maybe the better paradigm is you’re already good enough at your core, but you can always learn/improve/develop new skills. That’s a growth mindset that comes from a place of self love and confidence.

1 Like

SaintSovereign said these subs DON’T change who you are.

I’m not saying I’m averse to change. On the contrary, I’m all for changing what isn’t congruent with who I truly am. THAT is what needs to change. I need to change BACK into the man I was who was successful with the hot women.

But I gotta say, after having Saint assure me over and over that these subs WON’T change who I am and now you’re telling me they will, I’m quite annoyed. Because the only conclusion is that one of you is lying

From what I understand, Wanted focuses on “looks maxxing” which I already do.

Well dude, I found out about subs less than 6 months so don’t take me as the expert. IDK why you jump to one of us being lying. Maybe we just have different semantics, different perspectives. To me, if Emperor isn’t meant for people that are employed and managed directly under their bosses because it makes them “angry and less willing to take shit” then yeah, that’s a type of change.

Whether or not it’s a deep fundamental change, a re-emphasizing of different traits, a shift in reactions, WHATEVER. I think these subs either change us or align us more with specific archetypes, otherwise why are we here?

I’m using Ascended Mogul to align more with the archetype of the successful business man. I use my custom to change/improve my sales repetoire. I’m not changing at a fundamental level, necessarily, but things are becoming easier, things are happening. I feel flow more often and feel distracted less often. Is that a change, or is it just a greater emphasis on the parts of my life that are in flow?

One thing that did change for me was I became hard working and got a drive to succeed in business and beliefs that I could do it. I’m happy with that change. It definitely changed, no doubt about it. But maybe it didn’t “change me” to make me become that way. Maybe it just added more emphasis to the moments of flow in my life so that I felt different pretty much all the time, for the better. Maybe it changed my beliefs and made me believe that i’d be extremely successful in business so long as I worked hard at it, and then I naturally worked hard once I had the belief.

I don’t care. I just know what the end result was, which was definitely the change for the better that I was looking for internally.

So maybe let me ask you that question. You’re focused on what you want to change externally, but subliminals target your subconscious, so… what changes do you want to see in yourself internally? If you don’t have any, then, you probably don’t need subs. But if you do think that certain internal changes will give you the external results you’re looking for, then maybe subs are for you, and you should focus on the internal change that you predict will create the external change.

I’m not rich yet, but I’m way more hard working, so I know these subs will work.

2 Likes

For things to change you have to change. :blush:

These subs bring out the best in you. They don’t force you into an alpha male per say.

If the guy that made these subs say they won’t change who you are, I’ll take that as what it means. If you’re just trying to influence me or belittle my results with your language that also isn’t appreciated.

I certainly didn’t need subs to change into a player from incel. And yet the “change” didn’t require me to “change” so much as it was me “letting go” of the false beliefs and behaviors.

You use the word “archetype” a lot. What do you mean by that?

That’s fair. For me, I prefer to work smarter not harder. Again: different paradigm.

Yeah for sure, and that’s oddly why I’m NOT enjoying these subs thus far (except for Executive which is amazing), is because the LACK of results. It always has to come back to the RESULTS regardless of what people say imo.

I need to be more in line with my naturally seductive self. Less pua, more me.

Years ago women who were imo 8-9’s would approach ME and offer to hangout and stuff. I was too stupid to know what to do, still am in many ways. But bringing my know-how to the level where I can accept and act on those invitations shouldn’t, in my opinion, erase those invitations from reality. I haven’t been approached like that for a few years, so I know I’m going in the wrong direction.

1 Like

An archetype is a specific type of personality. Archetypes are found in world of warcraft… the healer… the tank… the druid, warrior, mage.

There’s a good book you should read called Warrior, King, Magician, Lover… it’s about the 4 major archetypes for men. Some men embody their “warrior” energy. They’re heavy action takers. They’re fighters. They’re tough, they know what they want, they go after it.

Somebody who’s warrior energy is too strong is a violent person. Somebody who’s warrior energy is too weak is passive, a victim, bullied, gets others to do their fighting.

King, magician, and lover have their own archetype as well, with their own faults if the energy the man carries around that archetype is too strong or too weak.

Archetypes are personalities that have 1000 different forms in 1000 different cases, but in essence, they are the same.

Primal fundamentally gears people towards the “Wild Man” archetype. Maybe Saint and SubClub don’t give a shit about archetypes and have a different view on it, but this is how I see it. Is that archetype the internal change that you want to create to see the external changes you’re looking for? I think that, apart from some direct manifestation scripting, SubClub is less about giving you the results, and more about giving you the power to go and get the results for yourselves.

Then why are you not doing the Executive? If that’s what’s working for you… do it

Yeah I agree. I had a few years under my belt practicing and doing pick up but that was just a stage that I used to learn some seduction principles and then I stopped applying them. When I went back to being natural, I assimilated what I learned and benefited long term from PUA principles even though I stopped inherently using them. I was just being myself. But sometimes it’s ok to NOT be yourself if it’s because you want to learn something that’s currently not natural.

Actually not a different paradigm. I jus struggled in that area, I didn’t struggle working smart. I worked smart all through high school which is how I got C’s without ever trying. I worked smart in college which is how I got honour roll while spending every possible second partying or fucking my girlfriend.

I needed work hard and that’s the change that I was looking for from sub club because that’s what was holding me back.

You know, the reason I didn’t comment on your original thread was because it was way too focused on PUA and women overall. It’s interesting enough to read to understand what the subs were doing, but it’s not my cup of tea. I care about way more in life than the number of girls I’m fucking. I think that’s why I like these subs is because I LOVE my goals. I’m super excited about the idea of having kids and being able to travel the world with them without working. I’m super excited by the idea of marrying my girlfriend and living with her in Taiwan for 3 years, speaking only chinese. I’m over-the-moon about the idea of having my own business that makes money even if I don’t show up to work.

Longer term goals are important. I think that sex with hot women is a quality of a great life and great mindset, or a direct consequence of intense PUA style lifestyle. What’s the lifestyle that you’re looking to make happen so that women start approaching naturally automatically. What are you focusing on and passionately enjoying that gets women thinking you’re interesting?

Also, why not try sanguine see if it makes you high on life?

1 Like

Yes I read that book years ago. I have all 4 but primarily express my King energy. Hence why I do not like to work and prefer to invest or do tasks that give me maximum pay with minimal effort. One day I will be a full time investor and my King archetype will be fulfilled.

My warrior energy manifests during sex. My magician is also dictated by my Shadow. And Lover is my idealism which manifests in my poetry and art.

Like I said, there’s a lot I havent said about myself because I don’t have time to write a biography for everyone’s benefit. I just ask you trust I’m not just making wild claims based on no experience.

Executive has nothing to do with sex or manifesting sexual partners. Why do you think I’m not using it?

@SargeMaximus strangely enough i had the same problem 15 years ago. I had hot women approaching me for sex but had no idea how to handle this.

Years later i studied PUA material it seemed to work but then i was projecting someone who i wasnt.

Now i am a middle age man and only just coming to terms with who i really am. Having better success with meeting young women now though.

2 Likes

Do women still approach you? I suspect, like me, they stopped once you went into pua.

Yes I was too before these subs. 22-28 year olds mostly

They did funnily enough. I got way to engrossed in the PUA daygame/nightgame stuff. It made me weird and perhaps put women off. Years later i seemed to have lost that vibe that made women approach me. Then i experimented with a few products from different companies. Wanted seemed to work for me but it just made me way to laid back so i stopped using it. A product from a competitor which was a four stage program seemed to work well too. However it pushed me way to far into the dating spectrum and I devoted little time for work.

Emperor seems to be the only product for me that is balanced it brings out my natural self.

Well if you find that SC products don’t work for you, there are other vendors out there that make dating products that you can perhaps experiment with.

2 Likes

Does Wanted have an aura in it? What you’re describing sounds like what I want (heh) but I keep discounting it because I thought it’s only for looks maxxing, which I do already.

An aura does seem to be missing for me tho. And I can’t use ultimas because I can only use headphones, which is frustrating.

But yeah, bringing out my natural self is exactly what I want too, but whenever I read emperor sales description I get so turned off.

As for other vendors, I can’t really speak to that, forum rules and all. But from what I’ve tried in the past, it was hit and miss

Did some door knocking today. $200 in less than 2 hours. Pretty standard at this point.

In person I’m noticing some respect from males and some attraction from older females. Online manifestations, however, have pretty much dried up and my “game” isn’t working. I really don’t like the “approach” paradigm. If you can pick between approaching or getting approached by hot women, why would anyone pick approach? I’d much rather be the chooser. It’s a position of power, which is why men are at a disadvantage by default when approaching.

I also see why it’s so beneficial to have a stack. Primal definitely feels more bare bones. Primal Seduction just does more. It manifests women at the very least. The vibe, however, doesn’t seem to be there. When I stopped subs entirely a few weeks ago that was what I noticed first when it came back. Women were responding to me and I was able to make shit happen. Not so atm.