Samoman's journey

why no updates bro?

how is life right now?

are u the mean u wanted to be when u bought emperor?

How’s money and sex?

Wow, I thought nobody cared about thins anymore. I’ll make an update just for you bro :slight_smile:

Last update was pretty negative. And after, I used Emperor for a bit, then I looked at the sales page, compared it to my life and told myself “I’m not Bruce Wayne yet!”. Then I quit.

I wanted a lot more change a lot more quickly and that combined with how hard Emperor was to handle emotionally meant I left in frustration and went to other subliminal companies. I used them, until half a year-ish ago. In that time, my life improved on the money front, to some extent, but not by much. And not in the ladies’ department either.

I came back because I heard good things about Ultima and wanted to try it. I had good results with it, so I stuck around and used some regular subliminals as well.

I got a new job on AM, which bumped my income by 50% and then I used DR, which helped me deal with some stuff.

Now money is noticably better, sex nope, but hopefuly I’ll get vaccinated soon and I’ll get back into it.

Right now I’m figuring out my stack. I’m a bit scared of Emperor so I’m thinking Khan, but that doesn’t really have money part in it, so I would have to run RICH? I also want something for learning, but I don’t know between Limitless and QL. And what would be the final piece of the puzzle?

When I figure it out, maybe I’ll return to journaling here. I still want to be Bruce Wayne, without the tragedy part. We’ll see how it goes.

1 Like