Same listening time forever?

So i was listening to 30s index gate and paragon 3 minutes i felt absolutely fine and 0 recon so i decided to add 30s to paragon and then recon hit me,nightmare,headache,tiredness

So im just kinda frustrated now shall i just listen to index gate for 30s and paragon for 3 min forever? Its like even a tiny bit extra causes uncomfortable recon

Try adding only 10 seconds instead of 30.

2 Likes

How long have you been listening to both of these subs?
I was listening to KB1 for 2 cycles with very short loops and recon. But that was a very good preparation for cycle 3 where I could stomach full loops without heavy recon.

1 Like

Around 2 months+ but i keep making mistakes and running into recon and overload that hinders my progress, i swear its so frustrating

Then just go slow and add perhaps 3-5 seconds each day. Look at “Viktors Victory Venture”. Adding 3 seconds is his gold standart for recon.

Also don’t beat yourself up over short loops. It just shows that you found the right topic with a lot of faulty beliefs.

And don’t forget, even Saint mostly runs microloops because he gets more recon than he can handle.

2 Likes

i stand behind the slow increment.

I use +10s most of the time. it is great if you don’t have that much recon.
but I find it still a bit too quick sometimes. 3-5s is better if the recon is too much.

My goal is to have as little recon as possible so it doesn’t interfere too much with my work. if you don’t mind a bit more recon, then go ahead and use bigger increments until you find your sweet spot.

2 Likes

Ill stick with 3-5s i think its better to have patience

1 Like

Take it slow and don’t beat yourself up over not increasing the time. There’s no bragging rights to be earned if you can listen to 15 minutes, an hour, or 12 hours. It doesn’t matter and is purely subjective.

What matters is actual change and improvement.

9 Likes