Samba journal (emperor, rich crypto)

I am coming from another subliminal producer, perhaps ill actually start listening to this company subs in two weeks or so.

I currently have in my account
Rich crypto
Emperor
Wanted
Primal night
————————-
I think I will start with rich crypto, emperor and wanted.

I want to start with microloops, not sure if to be done daily back to back or how.

Anyways,

I am looking for a routine to stick for some time, maybe 6 months or more, I want to get solid benefits and foundations.

One area I feel very heavy about in my day is thr 9-5 day job, its not really something I am interested in, and its in Engineering field so alot of hard work, study, and reading need to be done to pogress further.

So I am hoping to catch whatever trend there is in crypto, even for a short period of time, to then convert the profits to legit assets like real estate etc

I would appreciate Any suggestions, and if you coming from another company producer as well (especially the expensive one) please dm me

1 Like

What would you like to accomplish in the next 120 days?

1 Like

There’s a PDF included with your purchase, make sure to follow it for the schedule.

2 Likes

Listening instructions for running 3 ZP subliminals are here.

Run 30 seconds of each title and if you feel fine, increase it by another 30 seconds the next time you listen to the same title.

If not, run that same duration of the micro loop the next time.

Discussion of competitor products aren’t allowed on the forum or in the DMs. Please refrain from doing so.

1 Like

You really want to know?

How unrealistic you want me to be?

I want to achieve 2.59 mln USD in cash

I hope you start with 2.58 mln

Which programs do you think would help you do that the most?

I think rich crypto might do it.

But I want to use emperor as well.

What do you think?

How about running RICH Crypto for 30 days first?

How much are you actively trading crypto?

1 Like

I am very active.

I have long experience in trading, before crypto I started forex and stocks.

1 Like

And then perhaps add another one.

I think that might be a good idea,

Especially that I am coming from another producer company

I did microloops of 1min
Emperor
Rich crypto
Primal nights

Honestly, I feel the resutls from primal nights and rich crypto.

I have designed a strategy so that my coder can coded in python for automated trading in binance. I am looking forward to that.

These past couple days I have been thinking and questioning alot of things.

I have been trading for 9 years now. How come I never made it, perhaps its all just gamble?

In order to achieve the goal of 2.59 mln USD, I had to set up monthly objective.

I am way behind in my schedule, I need to make 10k USD by end of May.

Because of this goal, my mind started to fire all kind of ideas…. I have skills in website creation, dropshipping, resourcing products etc

I just somehow can’t monetize it.

As if I am molded in this average reality, no matter how smart or knowledgeable I am towards something, my mold still keeps me in place.

Well lets see, I feel with help of Emperor, I may be able to achieve something here

Okay I can provide some update now, for other and for myself to keep me in check of the progress

In the past couple days I have experienced two things

1- unusual interest from women, I suspect due to primal nights

2- huge recon, I was feeling exhausted and wanting to sleep all the damn time (normal for me when I start new subs), I was also feeling low, and feeling completely unsatisfied with my current reality. Really wanting to change things for real.

1. I got a vision on how I can achieve $2,590,000 via crypto.

Interestingly today, I was able to wakeup in the morning exactly at the time I decided to wakeup at. Usually my mornings are nothing but a constant battle between snoozing and waking up, which then lead to a mediocre and negative day overall.

But this morning, I woke up! And after I wokeup I went to prepare my coffee and did a 1 page writeup of my objective of the day (never done this before), in the write up, I clearly defined what I want, which is to achieve the 2.59 million USD, and I clearly defined why I need this amount and what I will do with it, and why its very crucial to achieve it ASAP.

Then, I proceeded to start reading the 7 habits of highly effective people.

Then drove to work.

Currently at 10:40am, I am at a cafe sipping cold v60, as I am typing this, and recalling my day, I am amazed how my day was very smooth, my anxiety level was very low, I am communicating with people with my actual raw masculine voice, no tune fluctuation or filters to my voice.

And most interesting part is that I can actually sit down and write my thoughts here. You can see how scattered my writings in previous posts.

Anyways, I was experienced recon after running 3 min loops of my stack.

Yesterday I did 1min loop of each and things are better.

I think I will stick to daily 1 min increments of each title. Meaning that I will run 1 min intervals each day until I finish the whole 15 min of a sub.

I am excited to see how my day will unfold from here.

Goodluck everyone on your journey and thanks for taking the time to read.

Today, I went for a drink after work in beach club,

I had few interest from ladies which was interesting.

Beside that, I did feel this deep desire to change things, even though I work everyday to change my circumstances for better. I still had this huge negative low feeling almost like disgusted with my current financial freedom plan.

I decided to do 15 min of crypto and 15 min of primal night.

I do feel this incredible un satisfaction feeling. Therefore, for improving things, I have decided to delete league of legends and no longer play it.

Its been a huge waste of time.

What do you want to accomplish in the next 90 days?

@RVconsultant

Lifting all limitations away,

In the next 90 days, I want to have accumulated a total cash of $2,590,000

Then this cash will be used in a very organized and planned way which I am not going to detail here.

So far, after having few loops of crypto rich and emperor, I can see how this goal is achievable.

1 Like