Salt water for recon

Saint suggested eating a rich sugary dessert when having a recon, while it did helped me in the past, im not longer eating sugar

Fat also is good for recon, but when im full o cant eat any

So what i have been dping lately is drinking a cup of water with a bit of salt in it

Amd its amazing for recon in my personal experience

Wanted to share, hope this help

11 Likes

Yep. Electrolytes (aka salty water) plus a choline source has been my go-to remedy for recon for a couple of years now - recon that takes the form of headaches, at least… it doesn’t do much for the (infrequent) times when I feel emotionally crappy instead.

6 Likes

Thanks brother. You’re a true scholar.

3 Likes

Yes, espesially good for headaches, brain fog, fatigue, tiredness, lack of concentration and energy.

3 Likes

I’m doing an experiment using Magnesium and it seems to help with any kind of recon and process the scripting better. I’m going to test out Acetylcholine in some time as well.

2 Likes

@pacman was the first person to discover the secret to overcoming recon by the use of electrolytes about 2 years back.

4 Likes

I’ve been using electrolytes + choline for migraines and headaches for 20+ years, it was only when I realized that a “recon headache” felt the same as a choline deficiency that I started using the combo for that too.

3 Likes

Salted butter is also amazimg for recon

1 Like

Hahaha:

I swear, if Gatorade is the secret to resolving recon quicker, I’m going to scream. Do you all know how much time we spent discussing and researching this? We think ZP v3 will completely eliminate the “recon headache,” which seems to be related to an overload of information (hence why choline resolves it).

12 Likes

Choline is anti recon? No wonder im barely having recon since starting the carnivore diet

1 Like

But nasty in coffee… even with keto caramel syrup lol.

Very over-simplified explanation, but…

Taking a choline supplement can help with a headache because choline is an essential nutrient that helps the body form the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. An acetylcholine deficiency can occur when the brain is heavily used, as this neurotransmitter is used for learning and memory processes. When the body does not have enough choline to produce acetylcholine, this can lead to a headache.

4 Likes

i wonder what other benefits zp v3 will bring

1 Like

Haha, I have all the same question having experienced ZP2 vs ZP1’s jump in effectiveness I can’t help but be super excited for ZP3 :rofl:

2 Likes

Which choline supplements have you tried?

I eat food sources of choline but think I may need to try something else too.

Thanks for bringing this into my awareness today, btw!

I’ve been noticing headaches with some subs, mostly stark.

1 Like

I use phosphatidylcholine because I can get it at whole foods when I’m there buying groceries anyway, but alphaGPC is considered better.

1 Like

Thank you!

I ordered a really great “mind” supplement.

I am so excited for the journey that lies ahead.