SaintSovereign’s Book Club

Hypnosis resources:

John Cleesattel https://wizardoftrance.com/

Jeff Stephens passed away in 2014, but David Barron (Dantalion Jones) still has Jeff’s original stuff available at https://mindcontrolpublishing.com/product/jeffrey-stephens-complete-3-day-hypnosis-training/

Cleesattel’s and Stephens’ approaches are vastly different. Stephens was “Direct Authoritarian”. Client comes in, I zap them, fix the issue with direct instructions.

Cleesattel is just wildly different. I recommend the ebooks “The Nature of Trance” and “Hypnosis Mechanica” from the site above.

Between the two, I have to say that Cleesattel’s approach to hypnosis is more likely to be useful in making subliminals.

6 Likes

Hello Saint I wanna recomend you this book , which made most impact in peaples lives in my area and in the world. They have also youtube channel , where they do everything for free I mean long profesional videos about spirituality about physics and so on. Allatra is doing everything for they own resources they own time and theyr own money, they want nothing from anyone, to help this downward spiral going world. Be sure to read/ check it out, with your knowledge you will understand that book very well.

3 Likes

@Friday

List updated. It’s in the OP.

2 Likes

This is a hard question, as my tastes have completely changed over time. Pre-SubClub, I was very much into fiction, since I was striving to write a novel (and I did, I should probably release it). Now, everything is pretty much non-fiction and informational. But, I’ll try to list some of the ones that REALLY stuck with me, without context. :wink:

The Holy Bible (Various authors – no religious debates)
The Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
No Country for Old Men (Cormac McCarthy)
The Road (Cormac McCarthy)
Mastery (Robert Greene)
The Writer’s Journey (Christopher Vogler)
Story (Robert McKee)
The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Cloud Atlas (David Mitchell)
House of Leaves (what an absolute mindwarp – Mark Z. Danielewski)
Fight Club (Chuck Palahniuk – I can’t stomach the rest of his books, though)
1Q84 (Haruki Murakami – though his fans tend to be a bit pretentious, lol)
The Kybalion (Three Initiates)

I’ll add to this as I remember more.

15 Likes

How did you like the movie adaptations?

1 Like

Love Murakami. Ever since I first read A Wild Sheep Chase in 1995.

He captures something specific about the way life has always felt to me.

But apart from that it’s just cool AF.

I think the movies of director Wong Kar Wai although somewhat different on the surface, share a LOT in common with Murakami. There’s this specific, postmodern 90s thing.

2 Likes

I enjoyed them both, honestly. I think Tom Hanks was miscast in Cloud Atlas, though.

1 Like

Also, The Bone Clocks was one of the books that I read last year.

Immersive and amazing.

But it also kind of gutted me, so I was not quick to just dive right into the next one.

1 Like

Any recommendation for book on how to deepen relationships (Transcendental Connection module)?

Dale Carnegei😂

Haha I knew somebody would say that. Anything else?

Can you add more depth to your question? I am not talking about doing so analytically. If it is too vulnerable to do it publicly on the forum, that is okay…maybe another approach would suit you better. If you haven’t seen the movie, collateral beauty… go watch it

5 Likes

Yeah, I heard about hold me tight. They say it’s good.

1 Like

I grabbed this one from the thrift store, just the other day; was just hanging on the top most shelf of the book case, waiting for me, since its been on my list for a while

On another note; anyone read The Giver? Movie sucked the big one, but the book was interesting A quick read though, since its for younglings.

1 Like

Of course. It’s getting popular again these days since that’s the route the world seems to be heading.

1 Like