Saint Spring: Productivity Maxima

This is my first custom subliminal journal, and I’m happy to join the community of custom owners.

First, I would like to tell something about myself to introduce the reader (first of all, the reader is me) into this long-planned subliminal journey. For now, I’m a computer science bachelor, at the same time I ran a fintech startup, where I am sharing CEO position with my companion and am CTO lone. I have huge ambitions and goals, however I suffer from procrastination and laziness, but not from doing something useful. In this period of life I have to combine university studies with a building my startup, plus, I do study iOS development for myself.

As you could understand, I have a busy schedule which requires an enormous level of productivity. I’ve ordered a custom subliminal whose purpose is to demolish procrastination and to enhance productivity to the max level.

I’ve named the custom Productivity Maxima. I was deciding between this and Procrastination Killer, but has declined PK to not recall negative habit. Instead, positive habit in then name demonstrates what I want to achieve in this journey.

The custom consists of such modules as:
  • Limitless Executive Core
  • Machine: Action
  • Machine: Rest
  • Productivity Unleashed
  • Victory’s Call
  • The Way of ROI
  • The Lines
  • Khronos Key
  • Index Gate
  • I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
  • The Streams
  • The Single Point
  • Informaticon
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Virtue Series: Temperance
  • Mastermind
  • Information Releaser
  • Technological Prodigy
  • Pragya
  • Mosaic

My journey has been started since October, 1. I’m stacking Productivity Maxima with Ascended Mogul.
I will share my experience from Productivity Maxima in this journal.

I would like to apologize for my poor lexicon – English is not my primary language, not secondary and even tertiary, – but I hope I will get better with forum community.

13 Likes

So, on October 1 I listened to Productivity Maxima + Ascended Chamber. Yesterday I ran Ascended Mogul only. Don’t know wether it was a recon from the custom or weather changes affected me so bad, but I felt extremely sleepy the whole yesterday day, even slept about 17 hours with a minor breakouts. Today I feel much better, though regardless this fact I did almost nothing from personal studies (i.e. iOS dev and startup):
first, I had four 1,5 hour classes today, since 8:30am, and I left the university at 4pm.
second, after university I went to congratulate my close friend with his birthday, so it was about 6pm when I was home.
Again, I feel a bit sleepy, but not that much as day before so I couldn’t neither study or not do something else. However, I have been doing nothing. Like, basically, I haven’t been taking any actions aligned with the custom objectives since I’m home.

This is a time to fix everything. I’m going to stay awake this night to fix my sleep regime. For your understanding, last two weeks I couldn’t fall asleep until 4am or 5am. Tonight will be a hard night as well as tomorrow, but I will try to be awake, and when I will get tired af by 8pm, I will go sleep with a hope to wake up at 6am. So, tonight is a studying night. Gonna watch iOS dev courses and do some practice. Bought an energetic drink, I hope It will help me.

4 Likes

All the best with your first custom, bro!

3 Likes

Success with your custom, looks good, will keep an eye on your journal!

3 Likes

Your custom looks like an atomic power plant. :sunglasses: Nice pair to AM. You’ll rock, mate! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Lion @Kyuss @Sub.Zero
Thank you guys, I’m glad to have your support here :wink:

3 Likes

Cycle 1, day 5.

As I promised on my previous post, I didn’t sleep last night and this day, except that took two 40 minute naps to save mind clarity. Hopefully, this night I will have a good sleep and wake up early in the morning and, thus, will fix my sleep problem.

Returning to the custom topic, I would like to say that I noticed something good today on programming class in university. We were given a task, and very easy one, which make my group mates to have a hard time doing the task. The point is I felt some kind of enjoyment from solving a programming problem, i.e. building an algorithm of the program. And I’ve built the algorithm very fast, while others were slow and overthinking ways of solution.

General speaking, I’ve been noticing productivity and intellectual enhancements. For example, the night I didn’t sleep I watched a learning video as a part of my iOS Dev course, and before I needed more time to understand a topic, but this night information absorbing was so fast and smooth that the angle of the view on the topic and some nuances were completely another - more advanced angle.

I’ve decided I’m going to run Productivity Maxima for one year at least. For now, I’m very satisfied with the custom, even though, I’m sure for 100%, it’s only the beginning.

5 Likes

Cycle 1, day 8.

Well, there’s a few thing I want to tell you.

First and the most unpleasant for me, I’m in a massive unproductive state Literally did nothing for last two days. I think it could be a reconciliation, or it’s my laziness. Either way, I must do something, cause the hardest thing is to start the job. BUT. I like the way I’m becoming more intelligent due to the custom. Well, yes: intelligence part of Productivity Maxima is working good for now, but “Executive” part has some issues in its execution lol. Perhaps, it will take some time for me considering the fact I had a zero productivity until I’ve started Productivity Maxima.

Second, yesterday I had a date with girl I met in Tinder less thank week ago. The girl is good, she’s beautiful and smart. To be honest, the first half of our dating I behaved so confident with her so that she told my she was “embarrassed in a good way” (I don’t know the English word for what she said). Literally, she lost her speech and cheeks were red. Certainly, thanks to Ascension Mogul. So, the first part of the dating we were in a cafe, with a excellent atmosphere. Then we went out to walk in a city, and since that moment I was less dominant, let her speak more than me. I didn’t feel that kind of dominance like in the cafe.Today I had no wish to text her, so I think we will continue our chatting tomorrow. After some self-reflection, I’ve decided to run Primal since the next cycle.

2 Likes

This is perfectly fine.

Good choice :ok_hand: