Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

@Luther24 are you up for the challenge?

1 Like

Not really, lol

2 Likes

Any progress on the title updates?

So, the red light therapy definitely decreases recon got me. I made a custom version of CWON and immediately got recon. As soon as I used my red light panel, the recon subsided. If your can’t get your hands on one, try going it into the sunlight when reconning.

21 Likes

Does that therapy just consist of a red light lamp you sit in front of, or something special?

2 Likes

I see you talking about getting new opportunites and free stuff. Do you think CWON is just as powerful as Chosen when it comes to job applications, getting hired and promotions? Or maybe it’s even more powerful? :grin:

Looks so great, looking forward to try it out!

3 Likes

Possibly more powerful. The aura is absolutely something else. It just brings joy and happiness everywhere you go.

12 Likes

It’s a special kind of lamp that emits red light and near infrared light.

5 Likes

This page has a good overview of red light therapy - this happens to be the brand I’ve got, but I’m not endorsing them specifically.

3 Likes

Thanks for the eye opening info on red light therapy. I will order one on Amazon today.

2 Likes

I’ve found most of the red light products on Amazon to be all roughly the same (low) quality, as most are just private label versions of the same stuff you can find on Aliexpress for half the price.

If you’re looking for a solid brand that is a good alternative to Joovv, check out Gembared. I’ve used their smaller panels before, and I also know the person who started the company and saw the level of detail he put into the design. The enclosure is a standard 12"x12" LED light panel for cost savings, but the PCB inside is fully custom, designed for higher power output and virtually zero flicker.

@SaintSovereign which brand of red light do you use, out of curiosity?

4 Likes

I’ve tried a few different brands, and Mito is the best IMO.

This is really good for someone wanting to learn more about the benefits:

3 Likes
2 Likes

How does it compare to regular Chosen’s Aura?

And can this aura perhaps be added to the Q-store? :slight_smile:

It’s Hooga (hoogahealth.com), but be warned that the fans aren’t turning on hold they did the first day. Not sure if that’s because it’s broken or if they don’t need it since I generally keep my house at 69 degrees. On the first day, I took it right out of the box and started using it, so I’m sure it was still hot from being in an Amazon truck.

2 Likes

Well, if an incredibly sped-up subliminal which the conscious mind would have never made sense of, but the subconscious reacts to – it makes one wonder how the subconscious mind perceives time relative to our conscious mind, right?

To give you a visual example – QuickSilver Kitchen Scene - X-Men: Days Of Future Past (2014) Movie Clip HD - YouTube

Quicksilver, a character in the X-men movies literally slows down his perception of time, by moving faster than his surroundings.

His slowed-down perception of time can make sense of an incredible amount of details of all the objects surrounding him, within the same space as those other men, yet for them, it goes so fast that their rate of processing would never be capable to make any sense of it.

Humanity has such a bright future ahead and many exciting scientific discoveries to become aware of :blush:

5 Likes

Interesting. Hmm…

2 Likes

I’m going to release it for free in the coming weeks. It’s tentatively called “Spread the Love.”

22 Likes

Also second Gemared. I’ve bought one for myself and another for my parents.

I really like that the creator is a chemical and materials engineer and understands the science behind it.

2 Likes

Also a SUPER nice guy.

1 Like