Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Highly useful, thankyou @emperor_obewan !

I wrote this on the “Everything Comes to Light, Part 2” thread, but this is something that’s dear to me:

I’d like to give my thanks to those who posted their experiences with us. Seeing everyone’s growth has filled us with a “fighting spirit” that we didn’t realize we’d lost. It’s easy to get wrapped up in drama and the need to “defend” ourselves. But, we will allow the quality of our products and our customers’ experience speak for our transformative journey.

Subliminal Club stands for growth, helping everyone find their unique “zero point,” that place within us all, where we can finally find happiness. And that zero point exists in the NOW, where we are vibrant and alive.

I believe that the essence of life is transformation and evolution, and the past cannot grow. What has happened, happened for a reason and you cannot change that. You can reframe the past, but that’s an exercise of will that occurs in the NOW. And when something can no longer change, it is DEAD. And that’s what you’ll (metaphorically) become if your center of focus remains in that which cannot grow.

That’s exactly what was happening to me before we started Subliminal Club. I had a hard childhood and went into my adult years with a mindset that I would take revenge upon the world for the cruelty I endured and the sheer evil I saw others do each other. I began to believe that if I could control everything around me, I would never have to suffer again.

And what began to happen is that I became the initiator of my own suffering. I came across so many beautiful souls wanting to extend a helping hand, and I turned them all away, unable to trust, unable to love, unable to even open up the tiniest bit.

And after cycles of extreme success, followed by collapse, I met @Fire, who brought a youthful, inspiring energy with him – a force of nature that demanded that I move from the stagnant place I was in and find life again.

In the days before Subliminal Club, we would stay on the phone for hours and hours – all night at times. We realized that we had a common dream, helping people achieve their goals. And we decided that we would attempt to transmute our painful pasts into a source of beauty for others. We’d create products to help those ease the suffering of those around us. And we quickly realized that the best way to do that was by LISTENING, and not intervening. We wouldn’t try to attain power or fame or popularity. We’d listen. And we’d create.

And thus, the philosophy of Subliminal Club was born. It wasn’t about us, it was about YOU. And something I never expected happened.

I changed. I became genuinely happy. I woke up every day and rushed to the forum to see what results people were having, good or bad. If they were good, we’d try to improve the product. If they were bad, we’d try to improve the product.

I found myself shedding actual tears – something that hasn’t happened since I was a child – when people told us about their amazing successes. When we saw people in pain, but had to ban them because we knew we couldn’t help them, I felt that pain too. Something in me awakened, taking me to a place I never thought I’d find myself: willingly serving others and enjoying it.

I began to realize that while I have no desire to be a “thought-leader,” or serve as a mentor or become famous, etc., that the best way I could show love to this world is by improving myself so that I could make better products. And that’s exactly what I did. I began making products just for myself, and when they worked well, I couldn’t dare to keep them hidden (Love Bomb for Humanity, for example).

Now, here we are, years later on the eve of our next big innovations, things we’ve been looking forward to since we started this company. And to those who believe we’ve harmed them in some way, I’m sorry you’re in pain, but it’s just not the truth. And I cannot and will not go back to living in that place of death, the past.

But I will appreciate my past, because it brought me to this NOW, where I can wake up and say, “let’s do some good today,” and try and help someone change their lives for the better. And we thank you ALL, whether you’ve stayed with us or not, whether you’ve gone to other subliminal companies, whether you will do so, for your feedback and support. Running this company has changed my life in ways I can’t even explain, and I am extremely grateful. So now, it’s my turn:

• What subliminal have you listened to the longest and how long was it?

I have run so many titles – official and unofficial — that I don’t even know. I know the one that changed me the most, and that was The Revelation of Spirit. The best title that I’ve personally written.

• Since you started using our services, what meaningful, impactful, drastic, positive changes have occurred in your life where it has completely shifted for the absolute better?

Scroll up. See the people who have been touched in positive ways by this company. I’m in the unique position that I can see the direct impact of my efforts. I can rest easy, knowing that I did SOMETHING to help others.

• How many subliminals have you purchased?

I spent blood, sweet and years building them. It was worth every bit of recon from every experiment.

• What do you truly want out of life?

If anyone could answer this completely, we’d be out of a job. And you know what? The day that everyone CAN answer this, I’ll be happy to be jobless.

• Do you feel stuck?

Absolutely not. I was dead years ago. Now I’m alive and evolving everyday.

• Is your life very similar or close to what it was like when you joined Subliminal Club?

I once had a dream, but then I woke up and found life.

41 Likes

I’m staying right here :+1:

4 Likes

Love you guys, thank you for being here for us and doing the work yourself too and sharing that. Glad I found this company.

5 Likes

bro I literally was writing this after Saint posted “Four”, but then was distracted by the call of my friend and forgot to finish my thought, then I came to finish them and I see you outstripped me, lol

2 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign have some happiness and see that post , thanks for creating these products me and my family are deeply grateful you and fire touched our life . For sure they don’t know about subs but it’s enough for the family to have one cycle breaker who looks and creates a different reality :heart_eyes::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::pray:

11 Likes

Haha hope we are right. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

That was extremely inspiring, @SaintSovereign. But something tells me that you and Fire are just getting started.

Excited for the future of SubliminalClub!!!

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is it fair to say that yourself and @Fire have a Bromance?

3 Likes

I’d prefer the term brotherhood. :wink:

20 Likes

Three.

Multiple products over multiple days.
And then…

19 Likes

All of us thinking of:

• Revelation of Dreams
  • Revelation of Body
  • Helen of Troy
  • Godlike Masculinity: The Commander
  • Ultimate Programmer
  • A couple of other skill based products
  • Fire’s Secret Project

SUPER HYPED!!

17 Likes

Is that one even a thing? Im curious because my girlfriend deserves it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wonder what this might mean. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes bro. Here you go:

2 Likes

Check your pm for my reaction to this… dont wanna get banned lol

2 Likes

Maybe we are lucky and also get the module pack 12 alongside RoB.

1 Like

Hope so. Maybe that’s what SaintSovereign meant by:

2 Likes

Thank you for organizing this list.

1 Like

@IronClaws

Possible Helen of Troy news in link above.

1 Like