Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I cant wait :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Same.

It’s getting hilarious just how much, at this point, I appreciate (and sometimes purchase) subliminals before having an opening to actually play them.

You gradually become a connoisseur. Able to capture something of the taste and feel of the wine simply by sniffing its fragrance. haha. :face_with_monocle: :rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah I have purchased subs that I have no intention of running at this point in time. Haha a sub connoisseur, that’s exactly how I feel :joy: Although Legacy of Spartan does have a place in my stack, in fact after hearing about it I bought the original the day after, knowing that it would be updated of course :joy:

5 Likes

A combination of Spartan and Legacy?

2 Likes

We shall see
For let there be some mystery
In this new Legacy.

5 Likes

It is described over here:

3 Likes

Oh! And here I am wondering whether it is WANTED Black while hyping up to others that it is WANTED Black (basically all the physical shifting of WANTED without the Seduction elements). Am I right or wrong? On Saturday, we shall know.

Same here. Am investing in SubClub since Saint, Fire and their products have been so good to me. It’s no waste of money!

Just purchased Legacy regardless of whether LotS ends up being what I want or whether it isn’t. Am sure I can always use it later. Which is why I always advice people to not ask for a refund of SC products. Am sure we can always use them later.

Lol same here. I get no buyer’s remorse with SC audios.

9 Likes

Oh boy oh boy, I am feeling like a boy in a candy store :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Saint,

If my custom has Spartan core, can I use the rebuild discount link to update it for the new script?

3 Likes

That’s a big brain idea, ngl.

Man I’m stoked for a Legacy of Spartan custom, makes me want to make a new fitness custom even if I haven’t trained in MT in months.

2 Likes

My guess is that if your custom has Legacy Core then you can upgrade it with a discount when the Legacy of the Spartan Core comes out on the Q Store.

Legacy of the Spartan (and its Core) is an upgrade of Legacy (and its Core). It’s not an upgrade of Spartan. Spartan (and Spartan Core) remains the same.

3 Likes

Oh right, yeah, I forgot that’s the upgrade of Legacy. Not Spartan.

Thank you, lad.

2 Likes

Yes, but this is an upgrade for The Legacy. When we rebuild the Spartan (which is on the near agenda), that’s when you’ll want to upgrade.

7 Likes

#hype #soon

spartan-box

spartan-legacy

32 Likes

Oh my, I was thinking about putting legacy in a custom with Khan, but the artwork alone makes me wanna make a Spartan and Legacy of Spartan custom :star_struck:

2 Likes

After Spartan please check out the Game Design X on the roadmap.

Looking at these two gorgeous boxart, Spartan gives off the Soldier of Sparta Fighting/Fitness vibes and Legacy of the Spartan gives off the Aesthetic Good-looking Greek God vibes.

11 Likes

Will this be Project HERO? The Spartan + Survival Instinct scripting.

2 Likes

Exactly what we were going for. Legacy of the Spartan is pure physical shifting and aesthetics. Spartan is fitness and combat. Will pair very well together.

18 Likes

Nah. HERO is something quite different.

7 Likes