Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

This is a dope and inspiring set up, Saving all items in a wishlist called Saint Sovereign Set up lol

What are those headphones? and is that an Asus Latptop?

1 Like

:point_down:t2:

:point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

I know right, thought the same thing :open_mouth: :slight_smile:

I myself am in between sloppy and organized - my equalibirum.

Btw awesome that it is so tidy!

1 Like

I am late but congratulations @SaintSovereign !!!

1 Like

This may answer your question:

1 Like

Headphones:

Corsair VOID RGB Elite Wireless Premium Gaming Headset with 7.1 Surround Sound - Discord Certified - Works with PC, PS5 and PS4 - White (CA-9011202-NA)

Laptop:

HP OMEN 15 RTX 3070 Max-Q 8GB 15.6" 300hz FHD Gaming Laptop Computer, Intel Hexa-Core i7-10750H, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, WiFi 6, BT 5, RGB Backlight keyboard, Windows 10, BROAGE 320GB External HD

8 Likes

Yes. I’m pretty hardcore about it. I also wipe down my desk, screen, laptop, headset, everything with rubbing alcohol every day. I HAVE to have a clean workspace or I get unfocused.

13 Likes

Am geeking out on the setup and the specifications of all that tech.

why didnt you build like a custom one? probably will be a cheaper than this and also preform way way way better, and also run games like crazy

but it has to be a pc, so thats the downside that its not compact and it has to stay in one place

ZP recently brought me to this lifestyle.

Not cleaning like you do, but minimalism and a clean desk is what makes me feel good now :grin:

ZP in general or a specific ZP program?

1 Like

General I’d say

1 Like

Cool. Thank you.

Who remembers playing this game and why did this theme go so hard? #nostalgic

5 Likes

I still play KoF and street fighter games in Aether ps2 android emulator :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: nostalgic + these combos still gives me thrills

2 Likes

Just wondering if someone has the same thing as you right now can he or she introduce Rebirth to help with this?

1 Like

Omg I’m so lateeeeee, I didn’t see this

Congratulatiooooon Saint !
May this be the first page of a new long & prosperous chapter of your life !

2 Likes

Rebirth would probably make my particular situation worse. I have a profound, near existential hatred for bullies and those who would restrict / deny your freedoms as a human and the alpha scripting in Chosen is amplifying that. Since Rebirth is essentially a results booster, it’s probably not the right course of action.

A deep, introspective dive into my inner life would probably be more beneficial right now.

9 Likes

Damn. Good night, sweet prince.

10 Likes

My daughter just told me in PM. She loved Full House. So she’s sad. Then I saw you posted this.

4 Likes