Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Nice, but I feel veryyy sleeppyyy :rofl:

1 Like

i like the drum programming on the YouTube version. They slap.

1 Like

Ultima is so powerful it feels like I’ll need to process for a month in order to get everything that has build-up to finally execute. Break days are more important than ever. I literally run Ultima’s and see a little bit of the effects 3 days later. LOL.

Seems I’m in need of an extensive break as well. Did you have any subliminal blooms during this period?

What I’ve personally noticed is that when a lot of scripting has build-up, similar to Terminus and Terminus Squared it digs really deep and changes the roots of our beliefs, however, in the end, it does not execute the script.

For scripting to execute the ‘queue’ so to say should be empty, at least in a specific orientation of our life.

Even though it does not contain any scripts; listening to the waves seems to trigger something within me.

Perhaps it helps with processing? NLP! lol.

3 Likes

Started running the Renaissance Man release candidate w/ Beyond Limitless Ultima, R.I.C.H. and Paragon Complete last week while on vacation. Spent a lot of time working on honing my music creation craft, focusing particularly on sampling audio – something I’ve never really been interested in before. Using that stack, not only did I create a very interesting track that’s completely different than what I usually make (even though it’s what I listen to), I also created the track from a sample that I later found out would be considered difficult.

The sample is from the first 16 seconds of this track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQyqukuaCq0
Here’s the track: https://soundcloud.com/saint-sovereign/the-weeping-woman

I flipped the hell out of that sample – it’s actually the melody playing in the background. So far, very pleased with Renaissance Man’s results. It was like something “clicked” in regards to music composition. Only thing that track needs now is a bassline, some drum work and the little “flourishes” that makes a song sound dynamic. Was actually a bit reluctant to put up an early version, but I wanted everyone to see what Renaissance Man is capable of from a creative standpoint. I can imagine that any craft would benefit from it. We’ve got Q-Programmer running it right now to see how it helps with his programming ability.

6 Likes

So will Renaissance Man be like a better beefed up version of like Ultimate artist with some stark/QL mixed in?

1 Like

I guess you could say that, but Renaissance Man is it’s own product. It focuses very much on self-expression and breaking through all the barriers that society imposes on that. Self-expression is the key to good art and craft – everyone has something to say, and your selected craft(s) is how you say it. There’s always someone to tell you that you’re not good enough, or you can’t be extraordinary, etc. Renaissance Man helps you break through that. It also helps you become multidisciplinary, the real “key” to becoming a renaissance man. Look at Da Vinci. He was a scientist, philosopher, alchemist, engineer AND artist – hence how he was able to leave such a mark on society. Renaissance Man helps you identify the things you need to learn to achieve your deepest desires, remove the blockages and manifest that reality. That’s why you can stack it so well with other titles.

11 Likes

Is it too much if I stack it with what I’m currently running?

You know, the 3 customs, with the 9 cores? :smiley:
Do you think all those titles can take care of what I’d get out of R.M hopefully e…g alchemist, ql, stark, etc,?

cuz, yeah, it is appealing the more I read about it the more I find that xD
or should I stick with my stack for now you think?

2 Likes

Yes, hahaha. Your stack is already borderline insanity. Swap it out later.

3 Likes

I posted that comment then saw that the product was just released lol.

:smiley:

OK ahahahaha, thanks for your help !

I love it though

btw, can we please get what I recommended in the other thread some day like a refresher stack (you can put all the cores you want in it to run it as just something to keep the results and continuously keep adding - when you’re already very used to the sub - like terminus squared in a sense, but you can fit 9 cores in it or something?)

I think renaissance man will add on well with dragon and hom. After all the hom bankrolled the reniassance men.

Could be the missing piece from emperor, now that sub is hard to beat.

4 Likes

really like the weeping woman track-chill and energizing at the same time, entrancing but not trance like since it switches up, with a happy tone and also something more profound/sad-longing-ish- that keeps coming through. I mean this just from what pops out to me, I don’t know anything technical about music/audio.

1 Like

Stark+ alchemist ~ Renaissance man

1 Like

That is a very interesting sample. Sounds like it’s on a 12/8 time signature. Then when you flipped it, you added in a faster drum rhythm so that it becomes more like a 6-beat count. That was cool. Changes the beat to something a bit more unorthodox.

I like a good 5/4 or 6/4 time signature. I suspect that they add something special to the emotional canvas of a song by playing with what we’ve been conditioned to expect.

Bodes well for Renaissance Man. Haha. Renaissance (hu)Man.

1 Like

That is a dope point.

Makes me imagine what would happen if HoM and Renaissance Man were to combine in one stack.

1 Like

I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I miss having a schedule

That’s exactly what was throwing me off. I contacted a colleague of mine who was like, “you chose a SLOW WALTZ to sample? Good luck with that one.”

2 Likes

“I’ll show YOU good luck, MOFO!” - @SaintSovereign :smiley:

1 Like