Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

That will be the ultimate showdown in the subliminal industry,

4 Likes

Is there any chance you can make more space for modules to be used in the new zp3 instead of just 20

Sometimes it feels less room given the amount of good modules out there and probably there will be more modules out by the time zp3 is out

3 Likes

Have been hoping for this for a long time. Maybe Saint and Fire will get a breakthrough that will help make this possible.

Or something that will make it possible to have a stack of 4 titles/customs instead of 3.

Have a good feeling that a solution will come up before we know it.

6 Likes

Oh I see so I make a custom with rom and stuff . Then use ROS, On the side to limit exposure to it.

Thank you for the answer🙂

2 Likes

Hmmm, 4 cores seems to much, plus when you add more cores it creates a different flavour I’m just keen for more than 20 modules

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Maybe you can have some sort of prerequisite or obstacle to grant access to the RoS Q Core. That way ppl who can handle it would be able to use it and the ppl that can’t, wont be able make a custom with it.

I’m getting kind of a different feel about this one.

It might be a bit trickier to determine who ‘can handle’ RoS as a Q Core in a custom subliminal.

In fact, the best prerequisite or obstacle for determining whether a person is suitable for Revelation of Spirit in a custom might be to first have the person run Revelation of Spirit in major program form for a year or two, and to observe 1) how their life and identity change, and 2) how they respond to, handle, and integrate those changes.

And if that’s true, then we’re back where we started: Releasing RoS in Feb 2023 in only major program form.

3 Likes

Hmm, with the mantra of “customs should be as narrow as possible” and don’t run the kitchensink subs, it seems the 20 module limit is actually a GOOD thing to keep us all on our toes.
To indirectly FORCE us to focus a custom.

Same with the stack limitation. It forces you to FOCUS DOWN on what you want to work on next. I’d say this is a good thing that feels like a bad thing.

3 Likes

Why even want a custom RoS when they havent tried the major one yet give it a couple of months

zpv3^2, two loops for one month - :star_struck:

whoa :open_mouth:
Now I get the scale of seriousness of this title.
Damn, Soo is this more of a purpose finding title than RoM?
edit: I thought @SaintSovereign posted this​:joy::joy:

Nope, not Saint. Straight from my own intuition.

But you’ll see the reality soon enough. It’s coming!

3 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign can you check your mp ? Thanks a lot

I’ll be honest, RoM is already giving me SO MANY crazy insights about EXISTENCE itself and my being (and how we are controlled) I can hardly grasp what RoS would do…

… which only tells me I am not ready for that knowledge yet :wink:

4 Likes

Reading a random article and suddenly feels like im reading RoS sales page. Looks like RoS is already working :wink:

7 Likes

Wasn’t thinking of getting this but will do a small test run of this along with my Paragon custom in case it will give me some insights into my health issues

I know it isn’t made for that and probably RoB would be a better fit for that requirement but hell I will do it for science lol.

4 Likes

haha. yeah. I don’t have room for it right now, but I’m probably still going to buy it immediately just for the love.

1 Like

The scary part is, you have a track record of overestimating how much exposure is needed on new technology. With Q starting at like 6 hours, turning into 5 days a week for just a few loops. Than zp starting at 15
Minutes, than a lot of people found less minutes to be more effective.

You saying once every week might turn into once every month ones it releases lmfaoo.

8 Likes

Hahah! Should we be happy? Or it is insane :hot_face::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lol yeah! My policy is something like one title or one custom a month. At least. So this month it is RoS.

Hope RoB comes out soon too. Am looking forward to that one.

4 Likes