Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

@SaintSovereign can you check your pm ?

With psychosis and or neurosis as the result.

2 Likes

EoG on deck. It might be awhile, though. Either tonight or early tomorrow.

18 Likes

Keep it up brother , we are patient folk …fingers cross before 2023 you zp v2 all products :clap:

3 Likes

Care to share more about that? Or resources?
I have not seen any warnings so far :confused:

It already says all stages are experimental 2022. So it was done 3 hours later already?

2 Likes

Satyananda Saraswati’s organisation when teaching about kriya yoga explains that this is actually a technique used by different schools for awakening the Kundalini. Rather than the dangerous processes of the kriyas (dangerous when not performed under instruction from someone who knows what they’re doing), some schools focus on the chakras in the head area and particularly the third eye as a means of safely awakening the serpent power.

The reason why should be obvious on reflection, with the communication between the brain and the spinal column, and the role of those glands in regulating our biology through neurotransmitters.

This is probably part of the reason for the confusion, since there is a connection between the two. Then again, if you look into the history of the new age movement, it is just as possible its a deliberate confusion :wink: .

Edited to add: This particular mode of awakening spoken of in Satyananda’s Kriya Yoga book – I believe it was in the chapter on Ajna – happens from the crown down, rather than from muladhara up, and in the Western parlance it would be the Descent of the Dove instead of the Rising of the Serpent, if you catch my drift.

4 Likes

Really?? Its not updated in my downloads.

1 Like

Looks like I’m starting Stage 3 with ZPv2 :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Was just thinking about the possibilites of Minds eye ZPV2 yesterday. Must be a powerhouse, can’t wait.

3 Likes

I’m curious about what happens when you combine that, with the potential of this :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh yeah looking forward to that one in combo same day with ascension chamber experimental

1 Like

Is there any ETA on mindeye v2 , of course no rush just curious.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign EOG ZP V2 today? I want to get myself in the mindset when I start looking for coding jobs

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign When will Elixir ZP V2 be prioritized?

I’m about to use it for its “Scalpel-like accuracy and focus of healing” for my next cycle

1 Like

Something must have come up for Saint

No, it’s coming. Be patient.

5 Likes

Yes Sensei

@SaintSovereign Can we have Spartan next?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Respectfully, Can you correct Dragon Reborn before moving onto other titles. As far as I know it has the old mask?

1 Like

Everyone:

Everything will get updated in due time. Please be patient. I’ve been letting people pressure me and now I’m making mistakes. All the titles will (most likely) be updated by next weekend.

21 Likes