Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

Patience grasshopper :slight_smile:

I would imagine they won’t actually answer this directly lol… But probably over the next month, hopefully by the end of December everything will be in ZPv2… Do you remember how long it took for everything to be converted to ZP lol.

4 Likes

@Floridianninja You’re most likely correct. May be a bit easier now that things are more automated

3 Likes

I would imagine it not taking as much time as that roll out since they aren’t changing the scripts just the primers. It will likely take a month or less but with the holidays and all the other things they are working on in the background and other stuff they have said is coming. I would say the end of December is fair

2 Likes

My Impatience does not create a difference.
Last year ZP, and now ZP v2. DAMN! it was fast.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Can we get EOG ZP V2 next?

5 Likes

Would be great to see
SS and limitless executive soon if possible

Throwing in my vote for Khan in ZP V2.

3 Likes

Khan or S&S. Please.

3 Likes

Hom v2

1 Like

@SaintSovereign you mentioned that you’re good at transmuting negativity into your desired outcomes, which is probably where the inspiration to create modules like Achilles and Vortexdive Crucible came from.

I have both in my custom and I’m wondering how to take more conscious action on that mechanism in my life. What does it mean, in your estimation, to “transmute negative energy” as far as productivity goes?

Sorry for the vague question, just didn’t want to narrow your answer, I’m sure you have some great thoughts on this.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign did you update CWON and forgot to post about it?

I see it in my downloads with (2022 experimental) written next to it :thinking:

2 Likes

I will gladly take these ZPV2 releases in the order they happen. Since they can’t happen any other way.

9 Likes

EOG v2 this week? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Maybe

2 Likes

One can only hope :pray:

1 Like

This is a good observation, as I’ve begun to ponder the same thing. It’s also extremely concerning how cavalier the new age community has become toward forcing the kundalini to awaken, given the grave warnings passed down throughout the ages regarding this. They seem to be conflating opening the third eye chakra with the full blown process.

10 Likes

rofl. Apparently I did. :wink:

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign any update on when these will be released?

3 Likes

Honestly same, personally like old strategy games like wc3 , there’s nothing like pushing the mind when allies insta leave and you’re left in 1v4 and actually win.

Wanted to ask would RoM be better than ‘Mind eye’ in combination with gaming mastery for peak cognition and performance in game?

My main focus in life is spiritual growth undertaking huge shadow work currently(using DR stg1 atm)with qlippha initiations and planning on doing HGA work next year , bringing those divine parts of soul to surface.

But i guess there’s still a material desire to win and master the mind,emotions and ego through mental competition .

4 Likes

I think Mind’s Eye is still superior for this purpose, especially when I update it to v2.

14 Likes