Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

They are light for sure but despite that, we never had an instruction that you can just run four subs if some of them are lighter.

1 Like

I think the fact it mentions StarkQ like that implies it’s probably some older stuff that got used. I’d def wait on the official answer though.

6 Likes

It is a mistake. @Fire will correct it and we’ll send out a correction email. Please do not run four Zero Point titles unless you are going to use stack rotation.

12 Likes

Damn I’ve been doing it totally wrong :expressionless:
I was gonna swap direction totally from Genesis/DR:LD to RoS/RoM after 5 day washout.

I assume this is the case for going through the stages of multistagers?

Heads up. Nuevo Vesper’s back:

3 Likes

You hit it out of the park with this one. If NRICH is this in a subliminal, that title is going to be world changing. This story is leagues better than old money vs new money. I have known about value in this way a long time, just haven’t been able to figure a way to take that knowledge into reality.

2 Likes

Note:

The new ebook is more of a business / informational guide on the nature of “value” rather than a story.

We will be releasing a guide on each of the business pro-tips that were listed in the first story. It’s not an amendment, this was always planned.

Consider it a masterclass on deep business principles regarding value.

17 Likes

Any practical pro-tips how to figure out “value” when creating digital prodcts?

Any step-by-step techniques would be very useful.

I understand “value” concept but, damn, can’t make it practical. Even though I entering prospects “shoes” i.e. “second position”… writing down everything I found… still can’t make it practical.

Like it just exercises in empathy. Asking them what they want almost 99% of their answers come from mind, i.e. “health, money, sex”, can’t dig deeper and get more deep/practical info besides of “slogans that everybody wants the same”.

If you know the way broadly you will see it in all things, The man who grasps principles can
successfully select his own methods

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s what @RagnarLothbrok said, especially since it depends on the product. But one strategy is to discover a pain point about your product that you don’t like and try to “fix” it.

Case in point, our long term customers remember when you had to listen to hours on hours of your stack to get results. One time, I was listening so much that my inner ear got infected because I constantly had earbuds in, which facilitates a moist environment for infections.

So, I decided to shift all research to lowering listening time while maintaining stackability. By doing this, I created value in the experience of listening to titles.

Same thing when we created Solace. We wanted to make the listening experience much less intrusive. I listen to my loops with AirPods on transparency mode and the track just vanishes into the ambiance of my space.

Value. Where can you improve an existing product, not to “beat” your competitors, but improve the experience for your customers.

Pay attention to the moves Microsoft is making in this generation of the console wars. I called it awhile ago and all my friends thought I was crazy. They are abandoning the console game as we know it and turning themselves into a content provider.

Pay attention to the pricing and models of this gen XBOX, notice the companies they just bought and note how they priced and push Gamepass.

I mean, they just shot Sony and Nintendo. It’s game over for them in about a decade. They own Bethesda and Activision Blizzard, meaning they now own Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, DOOM, Call of Duty, StarCraft, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Diablo, etc., putting those franchises on Gamepass for an affordable monthly fee. Then, selling a cheap Xbox at low price, pushing these franchises on Cloud Gaming so you can use a mobile device. They’re also pushing developers to cross release every Xbox game on PC and made it easy to do so.

VALUE.

At least on the surface. :wink: Can anyone who understands the economics say why this may be a bad idea (outside of the fact that they’re creating a monopoly)?

Hint: Think about how these studios will now be funded. Pay attention to Modern Warfare 3.

And yes, we spend an incredible amount of time analyzing businesses getting ideas. It’s why we crack up when people try and say SubClub is a cult or some nonsense. No, we just understand value, marketing and business principles. Do we succeed all the time? No, but no company does.

29 Likes

Thank you for detailed reply, @SaintSovereign!

SubClub really provides highest value, and this value is FELT, literally, viscerally.

Same felling I have when using great products from other different branches.

Okey, it seems I need more time and efforts to find out value-to-product sequence.

Value is a key.

2 Likes

And Customer Avatar. I think that surface parameters such as sex/age and etc. are quite useless without knowing deeper motives and desires that actually influence buying behavior.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign does the Nouveau Rich also have scripted for direct money manifestation similar to the regular Rich?

Say you are selling something online, or running a business that offers a service or product, like manifesting client acquisition and increased sales of your products, general wealth manifestation and opportunities, etc?

Or is it best still to use regular Rich for that?

2 Likes

Yes, of course.

5 Likes

So stacking it with Rich is not really needed?

I want to do WB (sporadically), Kb and Nouveau Rich

1 Like

How many hours a day do you sleep after adding khan black? And how much do you listen to each stage? 1 cycle per stage or 2?

How I see Nouveau RICH is like it being Wanted Black and RICH being Wanted so stacking it is not necessary.

I’ve had way more wealth manifestation on Nouveau RICH then I ever had on RICH. Don’t get me wrong RICH is a great sub but Nouveau RICH is 10x that.

5 Likes

Man I really like this comparison.

And since Nouveau RICH can also be called Revelation of Wealth, hence NRICH can also be called:

Revelation of RICH Black lol.

Or…

Revelation of the Ascended RICH Black From Within For Humanity Immortal: Twilight of the Way of the Monk who sold his Ferrari and bought a “what color is your” Buggati.

3 Likes

I like this one :joy:

But it’s so true tho like think about it, Nouveau RICH is not an upgrade to RICH in my opinion. Same way Wanted Black is not an upgrade from Wanted. It’s so much more that it has it’s own title.

Nouveau RICH has been reality-bending for me same way WB has been social wise.

2 Likes

This is really cool. If we already have income streams, I suppose it will boost the money coming from them even more compared to OG RICH (for now before the New Wealth Experience and ZP v2 MAX update).

1 Like