Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

You’ve kept this decade hopeful!

4 Likes

Judging by the expressed interest so far, it feels like Legacy of the Spartan is the most hyped thing to come out in a long time, I’d say since ZP customs to be honest.

So much anticipation, and it’s obvious why. Don’t know anyone who isn’t interested in trying it to be honest.

6 Likes

RoB & LoS :boom:

2 Likes

Thank you. That will be fascinating to run with Dragon Reborn

1 Like

What is GMX3 ?

1 Like

Ah, okay, thx

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Since CWON has a love aura like LBFH, can we consider that CWON has mild healing and
“Instill an incredible sense of self-love, self-care and self-appreciation”
within itself too?

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign, wanted to say that I sent you a PM 10 days ago
If you’ve rode it already
Just ignore this post and feel free to erase it for the sake of clarity in your journal

Anyway
I’m gone :man_dancing:t2:
Catchaw :racing_car::dash:

1 Like

do you guys have anything planned for productivity and creativity?

2 Likes

Not at the moment. Eventually, we’ll look at all the older titles, like Limitless and see if they benefit from a total rewrite.

Right now, pivoting to Legacy of the Spartan next. Maybe sometime this week? No promises. :wink:

24 Likes

I am waaaaay behind in PMs, hence why I keep saying it’s not support. I’ll try and get to them sometime soon.

5 Likes

when you get the chance check the Game Design X on the roadmap i want to know what specific information you guys need to turn is into an incredible sub or how to make it move into progress category.

Yes please! LotS and RoB.

can I assume that the previously mention “divine diamond ”will come out within this year ?it is intriguing…dont mean to push or anything…just really interested in that program…

2 Likes

As we are!
As we are :smirk:

Double Catchaw! :racing_car::dash::dash:

is there any chance that libertine will get a stronger/wider aura. like adding the benefits of some of the aura in the q store?
or is there anything aura based in the pipeline for the main store?

1 Like

Yes, make Aura major programs great again!

I would guess since we have LBFH, the Love bomb is almost no more used.

1 Like

That is not true, Saint has said that Love Bomb is vastly different and needs a better description.

Auras are not relevant in the ZP era since all ZP subs are essentially aura-building.

1 Like

we know but sometimes it just great to see a major that is just a aura based sub.