Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

@SaintSovereign When will Elixir ZP V2 be prioritized?

I’m about to use it for its “Scalpel-like accuracy and focus of healing” for my next cycle

1 Like

Something must have come up for Saint

No, it’s coming. Be patient.

5 Likes

Yes Sensei

@SaintSovereign Can we have Spartan next?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Respectfully, Can you correct Dragon Reborn before moving onto other titles. As far as I know it has the old mask?

1 Like

Everyone:

Everything will get updated in due time. Please be patient. I’ve been letting people pressure me and now I’m making mistakes. All the titles will (most likely) be updated by next weekend.

21 Likes

The old mask is beautiful. I’ve only had the pleasure of hearing it once though. I wish it was always an option. Solace is awesome too though – its lightness and airyness is impressive.

2 Likes

It’s working beautifully.

As usual, I’m recognizing the manifestation about 3 weeks after it came, while I’m in the middle of it. I just spent the last 2.5 hours doing exactly what you described above. And 3 days ago, I did the same thing.

It’s more than just simple cluelessness. It takes some time to see which ideas and actions are truly sticking around. Growth happens organically. At least, it seems to for me. Takes some time to get past that threshold of ‘Too Clear to Ignore’.

5 Likes

We are a bit like little children at times like these, are we not? Ever so excited, ever so impatient. Ever so… spoiled…? :sweat:

I guess… it’s because of how much we love your work and these products. And I too want “my” stack in ZPv2 but… why the impatience? What’s that about, really? Why do we let our impatience overcome us? Why do we let it govern us? If anything, that’s a great topic for some personal introspection and shadow work.

Fire and Saint, you guys pace yourselves. We all here hunger for more personal development and growth but… not at the cost of you guys’ well-being and health. Nobody wants that :blush::raised_hands:

And though I can only speak for myself here… I do think we all need to chill out a little bit :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yep. And it’s not like ZP V1 isn’t working….

4 Likes

I think this 3 to 5 times a day.

5 Likes

Hah! Made me chuckle.

4 Likes

Don’t forget next week is a holiday week here in the States

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Not to pressure or anything. Just curious, when RoM and RoS will be released to the public?

I’ve been on my healing stack with CFW and LBfH for a long time. Been dissolving my ego and looking for an extra boost. Would love to add these gems to the mix to involve even more :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Wait a minute. Hold up.

Aren’t 1) a request for a product’s Release ETA and 2) an expression of an earnest desire for that specific product, basically the exact ingredients of applying pressure?

Own it, brother. You want this thing and you want it now!

:joy:

I’m kidding. You’re not alone.

I’m just laughing because it is funny and relatable.

I have no suggestions for better ways of asking. :rofl: Actually, that was probably the best way.

Still funny though.

“No disrespect” is always followed by disrespect.

“No pressure” is always followed by pressure.

(Your reply: “No disrespect and no pressure, but please stop freaking commenting on my posts.” )

11 Likes

Well… Gotta own that one. You made around 4-5 solid points there🤣

4 Likes

Thank you for your patience with my sense of humor. :joy:

4 Likes

@Malkuth you just cracked the matrix, this is the human condition my friend.

Think we can separate our thought process and the real truth that we are feeling in ourselves.

It is deceptive.

Because what would you place as more real before the other?

What people think and vocalise or what they earnestly feel and express?

It’s also truly a spell, to use the “no disrespect” or “no pressure” as a boundary to defend against the reflux wave of thought being “you are clearly disrespecting or pressuring me”, but if you mention the no disrespect it is like a signal to the receptive mind that you assure no disrespect is meant or given.

If thought it might be perceived as such.

Neutralising your action in a way from certain outcomes.

What it really is, is no disrespect and no pressure

So disrespect and pressure what comes after the words. The mind is already focused on disrespect and pressure and as such it MUST be there.

Unless there is no coherence in the sentence as if it were no expression but a construction

2 Likes

It’s going to come out. Soon. I’m going to stop giving release dates because I’m very bad at them. I just want to make sure the title won’t cause any major issues. I will admit that the other week, I had such bad recon that I questioned releasing it at all. However, I did try stacking it with LBfH, which gives me incredible recon at times.

I have a few people testing it and they don’t seem to have the same issues I did, so I’m just waiting to see. I’m not sure if I even announced it, but it’s @Invictus and @Houdini. Perhaps they can chime in and talk about their experiences.

26 Likes