Sage’s Rise: the Wanted Son of Lightning

My mobile games are becoming boring to me. Something I noticed only on Emperor.

LDU: +2

LDU must have some sort of scripting to allow one to, in the moment, catch limiting or false thoughts and see them in a different light.

I’m so glad I got this sub. It complements my process.

Exodia…obliterate!

2 Likes

He’s good. You’re good, dude.

1 Like

Has this mindset solidified for you RV? Or did it shift somewhat/fade a bit?

One thing I just realized about LDU that’s different from every other Ultima I own and have used is I feel zero state changes or cranial shifts. It’s almost neutral. I do feel the processing and subtle movements. I think that’s my mind responding. I don’t feel any body heat or anything like that that I get from things like DIAMOND which makes sense. Rebirth if I remember right I definitely felt physical sensations, slight pain even. For a bit.

Interesting.

Yes. Are you thinking about Khan?

Not for many months down my current roadmap, but it is in the Plan

Reading back through entries is great.

Ok, so I’ve been running my custom for longer than I thought :no_mouth:

Nearly five months. Wow.

1 Like

So meditating on a fan in the middle of a barber shop with stereotypical things happening with (barbs and returns, loud laughing etc etc) for about ten minutes cleared my head so well.

I need to resume my inner practices more regularly.

1 Like

I think you are wise to do this. :person_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

Yeah focusing on sounds is one of my favorite ways to meditate.

1 Like

You mentioned iAwake to me awhile back. I use the free programs here and there, ong Meci* (I hope you can figure which one I’m talking about, idk if this is considered advertisement) being my favorite.

If this is a personal message convo, lmk, but which program(s) do you prefer?

1 Like

09/25

I meditated using a free brainwave entrapment program and then as I’m listening to Limit Destroyer focusing on the water sounds, an old co-driver called me.

I was gonna ignore it but figured why not answer so we talked for a bit before he told me about a few jobs that he has going that he thought might interest me.

Part of the reason I’m not truck driving is because I tested positive for THC coming off of workman’s comp and thus, I’ve got to go through a SAP program in order to clear my license. Even were I to go that, I couldn’t drive for most majors - their insurance would reject me.

However, the guys he’s talking about would supposedly accept me in a heartbeat. So, once I confirmed with him 3 or 12 times that I wouldn’t be wasting my time, I told him I’ll look into getting it done once I can figure out how to slide counseling into my Monday-Saturday 0415 - 0??? Schedule lol.

Cool stuff.

1 Like

I like their PMP program. It will keep you busy for years.

Also I do like Infinity, but it’s really advanced. Not for beginners.

1 Like

Lol this look great, will customize the images for my customs one day

1 Like

Listened to LDU, HS and I am halfway through my custom.

I’ll listen to ME on ultrasonic tonight and give my brain a break.

Another old co driver called me yesterday. That makes two in as many days lol.

Inner Circle. How I have neglected you…

It just came to me that IC has been showing out. :man_facepalming:t4: In the last week, I’ve had unsolicited referrals to different jobs. Between what my girl’s coworkers have been telling her to tell me to look into, and old co-workers telling me about job opportunities that work for my situation in a way I thought was improbable, IC has been working for me.

I give it to IC because it’s in my custom, along with AM and Primal. Thus, work related manifestations.