RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Yep.

No. It was happening when I was not listening to ultrasonics.

Thanks for your response! I think I’m getting more clues.

It’s only because of finances that I want to cap it at 10. I’ll probably be waiting until after Christmas to see if I get money for me to afford it.

I’m already over anyway, may as well possibly make a cap of 15.

I’ve added in Spotlight so I don’t forget it. I’ll have a look at Transcendal Connection and relook at Chosen of Venus.

In regards to an aura of love, forgive me for my possible stupidity, but I’m assuming it means it’ll make people like/love you more as a person?

I know the module has only just come out so noone has probably used it but I’m just guessing that’s it does?

Need to check out Manipulus.

I wonder if I’m seeing a pattern here.

Have you been listening to custom builds, Terminus, Ultima, or Terminus Squared?

I’ve just had a look at Transcendental Connection and Manipulus, aren’t they both modules in PCC and E:HoM?

Or assumed so anyway?

Hm Alright

For me it was when I listened to ultrasonics (it didn’t happen at the time but later)

You are welcome. Hope it helps.

For me also terminus, BUT I think in the past when I listened to lots of ultrasonics (even before Q) this problem occurred. This was when I listened all day every day, though.

Really, if you’re concerned about money, please carefully reflect on your situation. When I post my thoughts, that’s all they are… my thoughts.

I’d encourage you to think about your situation and what you want and then decide which modules are aligned with your goals.

That’s my thought. Look at super stars like Billie Eilish. That’s more than fame… that’s adoration and love.

Right. It’s my guess.

To reduce the chances someone will take advantage of you. Think about about the boy band NSYNC.

Don’t know.

I understand that might be to prevent redundancy and save money. What I’m doing is asking myself “do I want this effect”. If so, I just get the module.

Remember, you don’t have to get everything now.

They are in 2 different customs so only been using them together for 2 weeks so a bit too soon to tell how they interact.took 3 months to concentrate on healing and dr so now only getting back to action subs this month

Hmm,i usually hear a tone while listening to masked subs.figured it was normal and might be the subliminals under the masked track.though theres been a few times that i could hear a tone even after stopping listening but figured it was just the sub processing

Customs: I’ve bought one custom so far, and used it until DR came out. 2 loops a day
Terminus: my only experience was with StarkT. I used it at 1 loop a day, but I didn’t handle the unprocessed data well. I just felt overloaded as time went on.
Ultimas: I stuck to Elixer U when running RQ for a couple of weeks. I even noticed some ear pain using headphones, so I dropped the volume.

I’ve had tinnitus pains before with SC, but I’ve had to gauge my volume down daily so I wouldn’t get earaches while running ultrasonic… I shifted more to masked since using StarkT

For sure man, whatever happens is my own responsibility but I also have to invest for sure. Plus the extra modules will help more I hope.

I’m taking my time with this one for sure. I kind of rushed into my previous custom but luckily a bunch of people including @SubliminalUser and @Azriel helped. Even though I’ve just really started using the old custom now I know it’s going to do wonders for me finanically.

I just need to find ways to take action.

You make a very valid point with Billie.

Haha this makes sense.
I feel I’ve been manipulated by people’s fakery with the situation me and my boyfriend have been going through.

We are too loving and trusting. Something that has got us both hurt, so this is a necessary module even if it’s in PCC.

2 Likes

Yes, I did, thank you. At the moment that program would be too advanced for me therefore I chose Mogul. Moreover, Mogul is one of the cores of my very first custom. Another thing is, it’s not really dense and I think I’ll stack it with DR. Too advanced since I don’t own any business and I have no income. Moreover, I’ve always had negative beliefs about money and Mogul, apart from instilling positive beliefs, destroys what hinders you in that matter. DR does that job too but in that case, Mogul is more specific.

Even though it is to save money it’s more for the fact that if another module could take its place I’d use that instead.

This is a valid point. I like that thinking. it’ll help regardless.

Yeah, my planning is going well, I just want to make sure I’m making the right decisions.

Wouldn’t EoG Stage 1 help you with limiting beliefs regarding money?

I was going to choose Mogul considering it’s a quicker sub but I have EoG Stage 1 and 4 in my custom…

I wouldn’t see EoG as being too advanced for you compared to Mogul.

1 Like

Sometimes. Though after a while it disappears. Probably reconciliation?

1 Like

I have ringing in my left ear but no pain usually. The music or whatever has to be fairly loud for it to hurt

1 Like

is that the ear where you have 70% hearing loss?

I have limiting beliefs regarding money. Probably why I haven’t jumped into the coding thing quicker. That and I want to clear so I don’t make the same mistakes. Also I question my abilities. Makes me curious if at some point Limit Destroyer Ultima would work wonders . I did run it for a bit off and on with Regeneration and the confidence, indifference, and fearlessness I felt was awesome

Thoughts @RVconsultant @Sub.Zero ?

It sure is

1 Like

have you noticed any improvement in the ringing or the hearing ability with DR?

I would guess you’ve emotionally come to terms with it already.