RVConsultant: Topics, Ideas, and maybe Q&A

Dragon Reborn is waking up a part of me I’ve not used regularly, and I’m wondering how I might handle it.

The issue at hand: allowing love inside when I love others.

This began yesterday. I was at the dollar store, but I was remembering last year and years past during holiday times. A few years ago, I decided to open my heart some since many needs were presenting themselves. I rarely carry cash, but I’d seen this homeless guy on the corner adjacent to the dollar store. So I decided to give it to him when leaving. I was on my scooter, and about the same time he took the cash, I began weeping. I had to slow down after leaving since my eyes were flooding.

And yesterday, having memories of this, I opened myself up to this again. Only one checkout aisle was open in the store, and 6 or 7 people were in line. I was outside the official line (trying to act ignorant of those waiting), and a 2nd aisle opened. I let those before me go, but I’d not seen the 2 others waiting their turn behind them. I sat on it about 10 seconds, then gave in. A little old woman with a handful of things stepped out, and she was really grateful I allowed her in before me. I’m glad I had a mask on, because I felt like crying hard right there. It was uncomfortable squelching that. It hit my soft spot.

I read today that when we love others, we practice loving ourselves too. I’d just not felt it so heavy lately. I know I’ve been imagining being hurt if I’m vulnerable to others. But it’s just fear talking.

I’m wondering 2 things:

1. Why do I want to cry every time I wish to show kindness to others?
  2. How might I begin to see this as a strength instead of a weakness?

I’m guessing I might be very soft through the holidays since a lot of good is coming my way.

5 Likes

In regards to all the modules in the graphs above for the custom shop, are these modules used in the Major titles like - EmperorQ? Or are they new unique models only for customs?

In other words… could someone theoretically create and select all modules they want and it ends up being just like EmperorQ?

If the custom modules are in EmperorQ, does anyone know what modules it has?

You are a wonderful soul @subliminalguy.
All the love to you!

3 Likes

Random memories and emotions out of nowhere. Yep, this sounds like a SC healing program.

Why the crying? I don’t know. I would wonder if it might be because you had wished others had shown more kindness to you, especially when you needed it most.

As for strength, I’m guessing you are referring to the crying. When did you start to think that crying and weakness are related? Is such an assumption accurate?

1 Like

Some are custom store only. Others are available in the regular store. For example, Sanguine is available in the regular store, and as a module in the Q store.

Health Codex is available in the Q store, but not available for purchase as a sole module in the regular store.

Possibly. But you’d have to know what was in Emperor to have a highly likely chance of success.

I don’t think Subliminal Club is designing programs in terms of modules any more.

If you are thinking about creating a custom subliminal, I’d encourage you to read this thread for some ideas about how to create one.

Focusing on a topic. Using a core and selecting modules that are associated with that core. Those are just 2 ideas.

1 Like

I truly believe it’s because I’m loving myself in giving or sharing with others. I’m being the loving person who I’ve wanted love from. Hits me…right there.

1 Like

Great insight!

1 Like

Crying and weakness related…dang. I bought another book at the bookstore (which I spoke of in my RD thread) after doing laundry, and it spoke of the same misunderstandings and misinterpretations I’m dealing with. Like confusing love with fear. It’s called Love is Letting Go of Fear. It was written by one of the originators of A Course in Miracles, which I’ve heard of but neve done myself.

Thinking crying and weakness are related is not loving myself. And for the majority of my adult life I’ve thought my tears showed strength. … I think I know why I’ve felt weak–I would trigger my own mom when I cried, and she would quickly shut me down. I know I considered it weakness since it meant I’m not loveable when crying (which makes crying openly much more difficult when around women). So there’s my connection: crying around women meant I may not be loved. And by that conclusion, it’s a weakness. It also assumes no woman would love me if I cried.

I think you have more great insights!

What’s the difference between feeling weak and feeling completely relaxed as though all tension in your muscles was just gone?

And make sure you read what @James said below here…

1 Like

The first thing that came to mind when I read the first one is some possible underlying obligation based on either guilt or shame. Then again I could be projecting my issues onto you.
The second part comes down to showing vulnerability. I will be the first to admit that I am talking out of my ass here because I struggle with that myself. If you have ever read Mark Manson or Brene Brown both advocate that. Here

1 Like

I misread that as misunderstandings and misanthropic. I was thinking " the second part is definitely me".

1 Like

Confidence and self assurance. Possibly apathy

1 Like
3 Likes

Guilt has been a major emotional hook in my life.

Feel great?
Others don’t. Mom doesn’t, so why should I?
Feel wealthy?
Give it all away (I’ve wondered about this belief–since some people actually do this (do I???)

But the strongest hook was the first: “if you feel good, squelch it so you feel like others do. It’ll keep people from talking about you”

While growing up, being different felt shameful. A lot of my life has been spent trying to “look normal”.

I’m here, so I’m not successful there :rofl: jk

1 Like

weakness seems easier to identify.
But lack of tension? Tension has been constant for years. A lack of it–I’d have to remember years back having some major releases. There are 2 I think of, and both were SO VALUABLE to me!

I’d love to identify the Harmonic Singularity module working on me. Tag it with a healing weekend releasing emotional hangups, and I’d be dancing in the streets.

1 Like

@subliminalguy The problem with that is you’re allowing someone else to guilt you or think you should feel guilty for possibly their own shortcomings or maybe they’re just a horrible person. It might not hurt to embrace selective apathy

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m thinking about this “too many” auras concept.

@TheBoxingScientist what is the highest number of auras you ran simultaneously? what did you notice happening when you did so?

1 Like

Unlikely, but even if you did, it would be a name embedded version of the Emperor, which presently doesn’t have a name embedded version on the regular side of the store

I was re-evaluating the results from my subliminals. Rather than listing what I’m running, I’d rather just present some general guidelines for your consideration if you decide to design any aura subliminals or use any aura products from Subliminal Club.

@SaintSovereign and @Fire please comment if there is anything you wish to add.

Proposed Aura Guidelines

1. Probably the fewer the better. I’ve limited myself to 2 at this point. But may limit myself to just 1.

2. How focused is the aura subliminal?
    a) Is it a more general one such as Direct Influencing Aura, which could influence in a number of ways.
    At this point, I think a general one such as this seems to work well.

b) Is it a very focused aura like Aura of Craving, which has one purpose?
    I think a very specific one such as LU seems to work well. However, I’ve wondered if it might be best at some point to run it every other day or every third day.

c) Is it scattered? Are there a number of topics or modules that are unrelated to each other such as 1 that is spiritual, 2 about relationships, 1 about wealth, 1 about healing, etc.
    These unfocused or scattered builds, I don’t think they work well.

3. Are the auras used similar or different?
    2 auras with a similar objective might work better than using 2 auras with different objectives
    For example, 2 sexual auras might work well together.

I’ve been using Direct Influencing Aura and LU and they seem to work well, as Direct Influencing Aura is more general.
    However, I’m not getting the effects as extreme as some people are with LU. So I’m thinking it might be better to just use 1 aura product.

4. Natural energy cycles. Every person has a daily hormonal cycle. Acupuncturists believe chi is more active in certain energy channels at different times. I’m wondering if such cycles might impact the aura.

5. Over use. I’m beginning to wonder if daily use after a few weeks is too much and that perhaps every other day or every third day use might be better.

6. Expectations. When I created aura subliminals, I only expected them to change my energy blueprint. I didn’t expect women to swoon as I walked by or for super celebrity status to be achieved over night. I think of auras as to help with the heavy lifting, to lighten my burden. To make things a bit easier.